Chapter Eight

Millie's P.O.V.

Finn and I were walking behind Coppertop and Chocolate Daddy, so we could talk. We made sure we were out of earshot of them, so they wouldn't bug us right away, if anything happened between the two of us.

"umm, did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight? And how much I want to kiss you?" Finn asks me. I take my hand out of my back pocket of my shorts and intertwine our hands together before responding.

"yes, Finn. You have. And trust me. I wanna kiss you more than you think." A blush rose onto Finns cheeks, and he looks down at me. My eyes flicker between his eyes and his soft, pink lips.

"well, of course I have. And, can I ask you something?" he asks, his gaze landing on my nude coloured lips.

"of course, you can."

"I've had a crush on you since the first day we met. And I love it when you spend the night at my apartment. Or when I stay at your apartment. So, I guess what I'm trying to ask is, will you be my girlfriend?" Finn lifts his gaze to my eyes.

"Yes. Yes, I would, Finn." I say in response. I hug him tight, well, actually jump into his arms and we stumble a bit. We laugh before we meet each others gaze. He lets me down, and we stare at each other for what feels like an eternity. Finally, he grabs my other hand. And leans in. I close my eyes and lean in also. Before I know it, he crashes his lips into mine, and I feel his soft lips against mine. My whole body feels numb from the feeling of his lips against mine. I pull away and look into his eyes. I smile and a blush comes onto his cheeks. I, too, blush, and give him a peck on the lips. He finds my hand and intertwine mine into his. I smile up at him and we start walking again. We find Sadie and Caleb on a log, making out furiously. I cough and they pull away.

Sadie's P.O.V.

I pull away from Caleb and see Millie and Finn standing in front of us, their cheeks both red from blushing. I look down and see their hands intertwined. I let out a gasp and Caleb looks down at their hands.
"Oh, my, god. Its official isn't it?" I ask, very excitedly. They look at each other before shaking their heads yes. I let out a squeal and hug Caleb.

"umm, you guys did interrupt something you know. But, congratulations." Caleb says, annoyed.

"hey, be nice babe." I say, slapping Caleb across the chest.

"thanks. And uh, I knew we interrupted something you two had going on. You guys missed the sunset when you guys were sucking each other faces off." Finn says. I roll my eyes.

"well, do you guys wanna go back then? Cause I'm really tired and I wanna sleep." Millie says. I shake my head in agreement, along with Finn and Caleb. Slowly, we all walk back to the cars, Millie on Finns back getting a piggy back ride and myself on Caleb's Back getting a piggy back ride. When we get to the cars, I say bye to Finn and Millie, and get into Caleb's car. As soon as I sit down in the seat, I let out a yawn.

"you wanna stay at my place tonight?" Caleb asks me. I shake my head and get my seatbelt on. We say nothing else on the car ride back.

Finn's P.O.V.

"mills, can I stay at your place tonight? My place is gonna be lonely all night." I ask Millie, eyes glued to the road in front of us.

"sure. I could use some company tonight and tomorrow." She responds. I look over at her and her head is resting against the window. God, she looks beautiful.

I pull up to the front of our apartment building and get out. Millie leads me up to her apartment and unlocks the door. She turns the lights on and takes her shoes off, going into her kitchen. I watch her intently while she grabs a glass from the cupboard and gets water from the sink. She turns around and smiles. She turns the light off, motioning me to turn the living room lights off and follow her. I obey and follow her up to her loft room. She walks into her closet and comes back out a few minutes later, in a pair of PJs. She walks into her bathroom connected to her room and shuts the door. Through the door, she yells at me, "you can go into Charlies room and grab a pair of his PJ pants if you like."

"okay sure." I walk out of the room and ran down the stairs Charlies room that was located below the stairs. I grab a pair of PJ pants that were in a laundry basket and switched out of my jeans to the soft fleece material the pants were made in. I ran up the stairs to her room and called my mom to tell her I'm staying at Millie's in Charlies room. My mom gives me the okay. I yell to Millie, "hey I'm all good out here." She doesn't respond and opens the door instead. She walks over to her king size bed and climbs in. she holds the blankets up for me, and I climb in. She rests her head on my chest and I run my fingers through her soft, pixie cut, brown hair. I kiss the top of her head before falling into a deep sleep.

A/N

So, I wanna know your guys' opinions to this book please and thank you. I have another book that I'm thinking of publishing but i want to know if you guys would read it.
-Ayla
Xoxo