Chapter Three

Finn's P.O.V.

Okay. Why was Caleb acting like a total dick on the phone with me? Oh wait, he was with his girlfriend at Millie's house. My crushes house. I don't know how this is going to turn out when I ask her out. I'm literally pacing throughout my room, thinking of all the answers she could- or will- give me. Fuck, I'm a disaster today.

A knock disturbs me from my thoughts. Shit, Caleb's here. Sads-Coppertop- and Mills better not be here. I race to the door and call out to my mom, that I got the door.

Caleb's P.O.V.

I'm not even standing at the door of Finn's apartment for a minute before he opens it and starts walking up the stairs to his loft room. "um, thanks dude?" I say, weirded out by how he's acting. This is definitely not the Finn I'm wanting to be with for a bit. This Millie shit is driving him insane. "no prob. Anyways, got ideas?" Finn asks me, turning on his heels at the top of the stairs. Wait, I was supposed to come up with ideas? Fuck, this kids really going insane. "um, I got a few. But they may not be up to your standards." I look at him, unsure of his answer. I mean, come on, this kid has got high standards when it come to asking Millie out. He's planned this for months, and he thinks he's finally ready. "sure, shoot." He says, entering his bedroom. I go and sit in his desk chair, while he sits on his bed, leaning against his grey painted wall. "well, I was thinking, the four of us go to San Joseph beach tomorrow and you and her go for a walk alone and you ask her then. Or you can ask her tonight, while walking on the beach when Sads and I go. Or, you can just invite her over for dinner tonight because it is just you for dinner tonight. Correct?" I say, cautiously looking at Finn. He thinks for a minute before answering. "Yes, its just me for dinner. But, I like them all, but I think-"

A/N
364 words soooo I guess that's good?
-Ayla
Xoxo