Chapter Nine

Millie's P.O.V.

I wake up to sunlight falling through my window in my room. I roll over and see Finn awake and on his phone beside me. He looks up from his phone screen and smiles. "Good morning beautiful princess."

"How long have you been awake?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"hmmm, since 7:00am." I look wide eyed at him.

"7:00am? How? And its what time?" I sit up and walk to my closet to choose my outfit.

"its 8:45. We are to pick up Coppertop and Chocolate Daddy up at Sads apartment at 9:30 to go to San Joseph. So, if your taking a shower, take one now. I already had one and I'll make us some coffee." I sigh.

"okay. I'll shower. Then pack. Ill be ready by 9:15 then."

"thank you." Finn kisses me roughly on the lips before exiting my room to go to the kitchen to make the coffee. I smile to myself as I grab my outfit and head to the bathroom I share with the twins, Chloe and Noah, which sometimes is a pain. The bathroom connects our rooms, which is one way they wake me up Christmas morning. I strip out of my PJs and hop into the shower with the water on hot. I rinse my hair and wash my body and do all the girly stuff that needed to be done. I turn the water off and grab my towel from the floor. I dry myself off and put my hair into the towel after I change into a white floral print halter romper and white denim jacket. Paired with some flip flop sandals.

Here's the floral Romper.

And the white denim jacket

And the shoes.

Since I share the loft with Noah and Chloe, our parents decided to renovate the large loft room and put 2 bedrooms and a bathroom up there for the 3 of us when Chloe and Noah were born

Since I share the loft with Noah and Chloe, our parents decided to renovate the large loft room and put 2 bedrooms and a bathroom up there for the 3 of us when Chloe and Noah were born. I walk out of my enclosed area of the loft, and down the stairs towards the kitchen. I walk in and grab Finn by his waist. He turns around so he's facing me and pulls me in for a hug. I stand on my tip toes and plant a rough kiss on his lips. He smiles into the kiss before kissing me back. I pull away and whisper, "You can finish this moment when we get back from the beach." He smiles before answering.

"sounds good princess."

A/N

Oof. Two updates in a day. I won't always post two times a day, but i did because i was bored as fuck.
-Ayla
Xoxo