Chapter Ten

Millie's P.O.V.

"Mills, play Water Fountain please." Says a very energetic Sadie.

"No. Play Betrayed please." Caleb says.

"No, play Motorsport!" Finn says to me. Damn, they sure cant decide on one song together.

"okay, okay, okay!" I say through their bickering while I drive my car on the highway. It made them stop and look at me.

"I'll play Water Fountain, then Betrayed, then Motorsport, then whatever is after shuffled. Okay?" I ask the three.

"okay." They say at the same time. I smile. I tell the stupid girl that is hands-free in my car and ask her to play Water Fountain off my phone. She does what she was told and Sadie starts to sing right away. Through my mirror, I see Caleb rolling his eyes at her before singing along with her. I laugh with Finn as he video tapes them and puts it on his story on Instagram. Sadie when she is singing is just so beautiful. Her voice is just amazing.

The song ends and Betrayed comes on. Caleb and Finn sing along and Sadie watches them in amusement. She tapes the two boys before putting them on her story on Instagram. I smile while Finn raps along with Caleb. Sadie sees and smiles along with me.

Eventually, the song ends and Motorsport comes on. I roll my eyes as Finn, Caleb, and Sadie all sing and rap along. I don't know the song but my brother Noah listens to it all the time. I'm sick of the song because of him. I used to like the song but Noah ruined it by playing it everyday for a week. On repeat. Caleb pulls out his phone and tapes them singing before adding it to his story on Instagram.

Thankfully, the song finally ends and my favourite song comes on, Mine. I start singing along and Sadie gets her phone out and goes onto Instagram to record me singing. She saves it to her camera roll so she can send it to me so I can have it on my story. After she puts her phone away, she sings with me.

"YOU SO, FUCKIN', PRECIOUS, WHEN YOU, SMILE"

We sing together and the boys laugh at us. We blush and smile. Soon after the song ends, we arrive at our destination, the San Joseph parking lot. We still had like a 45-minute hike before us, but we didn't care. We dressed for the weather and had two bags packed with stuff. We get the bags out of the trunk of my white Ford Fiesta and start walking. We laugh and talk the entire 45 minutes and soon enough we are at our destination.