Chapter Twelve

Millie's P.O.V

I pulled into our apartment buildings underground parking, and park my car. I unlock the trunk as Sadie goes to get our stuff. She grabs our stuff and hands it to Caleb, how cute. We went over to the elevator and pressed the up bottom. It came in a few minutes and we hopped in, Sadie pressing number 4 and Finn pressing number 10, our floor. We waited for the elevator to hit 4 to drop Sadie and Caleb off. After they left it was just Finn and I. we stood together in a comfortable silence before we heard a phone ring. Well, more like a FaceTime or Skype call.

Finn's P.O.V.

Millie and I were standing in comfortable before a phone started ringing telling the owner they had either a FaceTime or Skype call. I look over at Millie knowing its her phone but not knowing who's calling. She slowly pulls out her phone from her back pocket of her shorts and reads the name on the caller ID out loud. "Noah." She says before texting something to Noah. Who's Noah? I ask myself, not knowing anyone who's named Noah. Her Brother! Goddamnit Finn. You need to know these things I scolded silently to myself. I looked up from the ground when I heard the elevator doors ding. I walked behind Millie, following her to her apartment. It was just after 8:00PM, so I was going to stay until about 10:00PM. Unless she wants me to stay then I'm staying. We took our shoes off and I belly flopped onto her couch and I heard her laugh before coming to sit beside me. She pulled her phone out and recalled Noah. We sat there silently waiting for him to pickup. After a few rings, he finally picked up, and had Chloe beside him, siting on what looked like a hotel bed.

Millie's P.O.V.

"Noah! Chloe!" I basically scream into my phone.

"Millie!" They both scream together.

"Is Finnie with you?" Chloe asks. I blush.

"Chloe, how many times do I have to tell you. Do not call me Finnie!" Finn says, making me laugh. I moved my phone screen so he is in view of the camera.

"Pay up Noah." Chloe says to Noah. Those two little brats betted on Finn being here!? I'm going to kill them when they get home I think.

"You two little fuckers betted on Finn being here!?" I yelled making Finns grip on my wait tighter.

"MOM! MILLIE SWORE!" Chloe calls out to our mom.

"Hey, I can do what I want when they aren't here." I say, smiling.

"Hi sweetie. Your sister is right. You can't swear. At least not around them."

"Hi mom. Okay, fine. I wont."

"good. Anyways, how was your guys day today?" I glance at Finn.

"it was pretty good, Mrs. Heaton." Finn says, looking into the camera.

"Finn, how many times do I have to tell you. Don't call me Mrs. Heaton, call me Natalia." My mom says.

"ok fine." He jokingly says sadly.

"Finn, lighten up." I jokingly say.

"fineeeeee." He says, looking at me, and tucking a strand of hair behind my hair.

"ooooooh, you two are dating!" Noah says, jumping up and down.

"mayyybeeeee." I say, blushing and looking away.

"aww, Fillie. SHIP IT!" Chloe says.

"Chloe, Stop it."

"Finn."

"What?"

"really?"

"yes. Really!"

"never mind."

"tell meeeeee." He begs.

"no. well not on this at least." I say.

"fine."

"Noah, you can stop jumping and tell us about your games." I say. But before Noah can speak, Finns phone starts to ring. He looks at the caller ID and looks confused before answering it.

I shrug it off and turn my attention to Noah.

"it was awesome! I got-" Noah started but was cut of by Finn yelling.

"Noah, guys, we will call you back, this may not be good." I say before hanging up on them. "Finn, baby, what's wrong?" I ask.

A/N

Hehehehe. I feel mean and I'm going to leave you guys on a Cliffhanger for a while. BUT, dont be mad at me, i just to see what you guys think will happen next chapter. so, just answer a few questions for me and make me laugh through my misery im going through right now.

1.) who do you think Finn is talking to?

2.) what do you think was Millie's reaction after she ended the skype call?

3.) what do you think Noah and Chloe's initial reaction was when Millie ended the Skype call?

4.) What do you think Millie and Finn are feeling right now?

5.) why do you think Finn started yelling into the phone?

6.) what do you think will happen next chapter?

Okay, so i'm writing another book but i dont know if i'll post it.
-Ayla
Xoxo