He showered. He didn't even feel like talking. He knew it must be hurting blue, but he was so tired and confused. She didn't try to leave today. She didn't seem like herself. She didn't seem scared. He sighed and he got out of the bathroom with a towel at his waist. He saw Blue on the patio. He slid the door open and walked out where she was.

She was too much into thought to realize that her master was around her. His hands next to hers. Her back almost touching his bare chest. She was staring out into the city and the stars. "How beautiful." She said softly to herself. He smiled.

"Yes it is." He was looking at Blue. She jumps and turns around to be stopped by the male's body.

"So-sorry sir! I did- I am sorry!" She flinches thinking she was going to get punished for being outside. He just chuckled and lifted her chin up and he kissed her forehead. He turned around and walked back inside. He got dressed. She stayed out there a little longer and soon she came back inside. Locked the door and she walked to the bed. He was standing up getting his side all ready and she dropped a pillow.

She picked it up and Sebastian saw the panties she was wearing. He smiled seeing she is wearing stuff he bought. He laid in bed and she crawled into bed. He pulled her close by her waist. She squeaked and her tail went between her legs. He falls asleep quickly and she slowly slipped out of his arms and she grabbed an extra blanket and she walked back onto the patio and curled up in a chair. She watched the stars and the lights of the city around her.

"He is being to kind... too kind to my kind. I will mess up and he will beat me or something else. Maybe if I get myself in trouble, he will go back to his normal self. I blame work. He... he kissed my forehead. He never done that. Why now? I am not even tired. I don't want to be here..." She buries her head into the blanket and she soon falls asleep on the patio.

She wakes up on the bed. She stretches as her bones crack. He walks out of the kitchen only in his boxers, but he did have an apron on.

"Good you are up. I have more shit for you to do today. I need you to organize my office upstairs and the book room. I also need you to clean the spare bedroom. I have... lets say a guest coming over. Got it?" He said and she nodded. She was right. His softness was gone. She got her bottle of milk, changed into her cleaning outfit was black shorty shorts and just a bleached jacket. She walked upstairs to where she never been. It was nice. She finally found the office. She yawned some and she starts to clean, and clean, and clean.

It is now 5:38 pm and she finished the book room, office, guest room, guest bathroom, and she vacuumed the carpet in all the rooms. She was tired. She walked down and she got herself coffee. Then she started on the bedroom, the closet, and then she walked into the bathroom.

She started to clean and she sat on the floor tired. She took a small five minute break.

'He doesn't love you. You are his toy.' She shakes her head of the thought.

'He just being nice because you are scared. If he sees you sitting you are done for fat pig.' She pulled on her hair trying to get the thoughts to stop.

'You are so fat! Fat bitch!' She started to scream "STOP!" but they just got worse. Soon she found herself bleeding. She didn't know how it happened but she saw the time. 6:28pm. Master will be home in 12 minutes. She got up confused and saw her leg. She cleaned it up and cleaned up the bathroom. She changed into her pjs. Sweatpants and the light pink shirt he bought her. She also put on boy shorts panties so the blood won't seep through. She walked to the kitchen and she decided to make the male two hamburgers, vegies, and she got a beer opened. Before he got home, she placed the food onto the in-table next to his side of the bed.

She yawned but she wasn't allowed to sleep until her master allowed her to be. He finally got home and he went straight to the shower. She quickly cleaned up her mess and got out clothes for the male. He changed once out of the shower and he ate the food Blue cooked.

"Blue, come here!"

She walked in worried. Her ears back, "Ye-Yes sir?"

"Did you eat today? I know you got straight to work today."

She didn't want to lie but she needed to, "Yes ma- master. I had half of a cheese sandwich. I-is your fo-food okay?"

"Yes, did you clean the spare bedroom?" He sighed. He didn't want to do this to her, but he needed to.

"Y-Yes sir." He is going to make me sleep up there.

"That is where you will be sleeping. Bathing. Changing. I have my fiancée coming over later."

Her heart broke. She knew she meant nothing to him. She nodded keeping back her tears and she went to the closet with a basket and put her clothes into it. She looked down and headed upstairs.

Later she could hear them having fun and she closed her door and hid under the bed. She covered her ears as the thoughts came back. She cried and soon she was bleeding again. She took a small shower in the bath. She couldn't even sleep anymore.

It has been 3 months since she has been placed into the spare bedroom. She and the master barely talk. Mostly he yells at her and he is never really nice to her. He tries to tell her he is sorry when his fiancee is out of the house. She just brushes it off and she goes back to either cleaning, cooking, or organizing. She was taught how to do laundry and most of what house maids do.