Chapter 9

"Do you want me to feed you fries?"

She blushed deeply. "Yes Master."

He starts to feed her fries one at a time. She ate slowing enjoy each bite. She kept her head down and soon she was fiddling with her master's shirt. She was curious because he normally never has his shirt off. She wasn't undressing him, she was just playing with the buttons.

He watched her and allowed it. He wasn't mad anymore, he didn't know what he was feeling. He fed her a fry and he ate a fry. He told the driver to take the long way home and so he did. Blue looked up into Sabastian's eyes and he looked at her with no emotion. His one hand held the back of Blue and the other one fed her. She soon yawned and he growled slowly.

Her eyes widen open and she quickly took many sips of her shake to keep her up. He touches her chin and makes her face look at him. He uses his thumb to slowly wipe her lips. He smiles softly.

"You has spilt age on your lip. Be careful Baby girl. Master does not want to have to clean up after you. Tomorrow you will be home tomorrow by yourself. You will have chores to do."

She nods softly and she cleans up the mess that was caused from them eating. She put it into the trash and she coughed some. Her stomach hurts but she didn't want to make her owner mad. She walked back over and he laid her down and put her head in his lap. She started to drift off to sleep as he slowly undid her hair and played with it a little. He smirked knowing exactly what he was going to do with his new toy.

The next morning she woke up to an empty apartment with a list on the counter next to her milk.

Morning. I will be gone until about dinner time. I made u lunch. It is in the fridge. I need you to do some stuff for me today.

- Put your clothes away in the closet. I opened a space for you

- Clean the bathroom.

- Make the bed.

- Vacuum.

- Clean the windows.

- Shower.

- Clean kitchen.

I will be home soon - Master.

She just sighed and began. She sipped on her milk throughout the day as she did everything on the list. She showered and then cleaned the bathroom. She also put her clothes away. Color coded and organized. She also cleaned the bedroom, the kitchen, and vacuumed. She finished her third cup of milk when she heard the front door open. She washed her cup quickly and put it away. She walked out to see her Master.

Sebastian was tired. He was at meeting all day and had to deal with idiots. He groaned and he changed. Blue stayed silent and she walked back to the kitchen and she made a turkey sandwich for Sebastian and poured a cup of wine. She slowly walked it out to her master.

"M-Master?" she mumbled. He looked at her and she handed him the sandwich on the plate and the cup of wine. He nodded and began to eat. Not even a thank-you. She silently went back to the kitchen and washed the knife she used and made sure everything was cleaned. She silently walked into the bathroom and she got the shower ready for her owner. She walked back out and she looked at her feet.

"Ma-master your shower is uh... ready..." She walked over to the closet and she got out pjs for him and laid them on the counter in the bathroom. He just got up and walked into the bathroom. Slamming the door. She looked down and she changed out of her cleaning clothes into one of his shirts and the pair of panties she personally got. The light blue hipsters with the back as only lines and the bow on top. She felt pretty for once. She shook off the feeling and soon she turned the tv on in the bedroom and walked over to the giant window that covered the whole wall. She looked out and saw the city. She saw what seemed to be a patio. She slid the door open and walked out onto the patio.