Please Read.

Hey everyone. It has been a while. I wanted to give a little life update and the update about this book.

I have officially graduated college with a double bachelors in history and political science, with a minor in creative writing. I started this journey in 2020. I will be continuing my studies for Law School at Harvard Law January 2024.

This book started in 2017 with a goal in mind that has now left me. I have gone back and read what I have published and I am horrified. This book has extensive amount of grammar mistakes, past and present tense problems, and the plot is messed up. I believe my younger self wanted to create a book that brought enjoyment to themselves, rather a book that others would enjoy.

This also goes with the other books that have been published. Gullible and Innocent will eventually be rewritten due to those who are still reading it. Pure Poison has been updated with a new story line, and will continue to be updated.

This book? I believe this book has officially ended. I know there is a section called "Book Two", but those will be removed and 2 one-shots will take their place. While I start law school in January, I will be working on all three books. Correcting grammar, tenses, and plot holes. I originally wanted to delete this book due to the horrors that fill it, but I could not do that to you. There are around 1,000 new viewers weekly and I want to keep this book available for those who want to read it.  

Earlier in the year I wanted to continue this story because it was technically connected to my younger self, but for some reason I could not find the joy that this book once brought me. I am thankful that almost one million people have enjoyed this book, and I hope to many more new or returning readers. 

I wanted to say thankyou for you reading this book and I hope you find joy in other books here on Wattpad. 

I will be back to edit this book. I will still be here to read the comments and enjoy those who vote for chapters. I love each and very one of you.