20~ Triple Shit

*Chapter dedicated to SherryGold

We are late! Why? My dumb ass decided to take a nap and woke up at four pm. Maryam is among the bridal train and was supposed to be there an hour earlier. I hurriedly brushed my teeth and we took off, our clothes in a little suit case. I didn't even try on the gown to see if it fits. We are going to dress up at a hotel in Asokoro with the bride. The dinner is at the ICC. The freaking ICC!

Maryam isn't talking to me at the moment because I made her late. The bride has been blowing up her phone since two pm. She tried calling me but my phone was switched off. She had to come all the way home to get me. She should have just gone without me but no, she enjoys torturing me. Its almost five and dinner begins at six.

I slipped on the gown and it fits perfectly. It hugged my corset induced flat stomach and my wide hips. I smiled at the image in the full length mirror. I look snatched as hell! Maryam looked like a million bucks too. God will bless this woman. She really got these dresses.

"Girl are you trying to out do the bride?!" Maryam yelled. I just laughed. This girl too like drama wallahi. How can I out do the bride? She looks so stunning in her pink fled gown. she had heavy gold jewelry on her neck and wrists. Some people sha

I try to mind my business, its her wedding she can wear what she wants. Lord show me my own wedding. Oh God I can't even imagine. Will anyone even want me? I shook off the depressing thoughts and touched up my make up.

"Aisha your hubby is here!" One of the brides friends squealed. Aisha is the bride. She hurriedly finished up and we all filed out. There was a dope ass mulsanne out side the reception. I almost passed out at how beautiful the car was. The door opened and a guy stepped out. He was wearing this killer tuxedo and his cologne hit my face. Easy my guy!!

"Where is he?" Aisha asked irritated.

" He who?" I whispered to Maryam.

"Her husband to be" she whispered back. So this is not the husband? Okay.

"He said I should bring you to the hall. He has important stuff to take care of." The guy replied. Say whaaaa?!!! What kind of stupid ass is she marrying that won't even come to pick her up for their pre wedding dinner? What could be more important than the woman you are marrying? You see this is why I'm scared of this marriage thing. No dedication.

"Wani burauban yake yi da bazai zo ya daukeni ba?!" Okay. I cringed. Our bride is pissed.

"Za'ayi bala'i. Bari in kai wurin" she says and stomped past us, bumping my shoulder. Toh!, nawa a wanne? (What did I do?)

She entered the back of the opened car. Okay, aunty mi where is the class and grace? This should be interesting. I can't wait to meet this husband. We got into the second car which was a range rover sport. There was a familiar cologne lingering in the car but I ignored it.

Ed Sheran's perfect was playing not so subtly in the hall. It was beautifully decorated. There were tables of four scattered with electric candles, napkins, cutlery and all that fancy shit. Damn!

How will I see the food I'm eating with just disco ball light? Ahh where is the light switch please? Food is life. I turned left and right but could hardly see anything on the walls. Good thing I have my phone torch light.

We sat at our table. Maryam and I and some other loud girls chewing gum. The bride and the groom's seat was on the podium. I don't know why though are they for sale? I laughed at my self because I didn't even make sense. The hall was filled with people. All seemingly my age. I think this is a friend's dinner party. No old people at all!

"Good evening beautiful ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the first event of IshMad2022" There was a round of gentle applause until one of the girls at our table shouted "yes oo!" I put my head down and laughed as people lookedin our direction. Where did they bring this one from? This should be interesting. Maryam reached over and pinched her arm. She hissed at Maryam and Maryam mugged her. I just sat there trying hard not to die from laughter.

"The groom has arrived ladies and gentlemen" we applauded again. All attention moved to the entrance...

Bloody hell.

*******
A/N

Cliffy! Muhahahaha😈

I'm kidding. Please carry on😹⬇

******

There was no way in a million years I could to forget that face. That annoyingly beautiful face. He had grown a well groomed box beard. He looking smoking in what I knew was an Armani tuxedo. He once told me Gorgio Armani was his favorite designer. Wait wait wait. Let's get back to the real matter at hand.

HAMMAD IS GETTING MARRIED!!!! Nah fate is cruel. This is a joke right? Maybe he's not the groom. He's the best man?

I begin to laugh. It isn't funny but I couldn't help but laugh.

"Me kike wa dariya? (What are you laughing at?)" Maryam asks me. I just shook my head.

"The guy make sense ba?" One of the girls asks me. I force out a smile in response.

He hasn't changed. He still enjoys attention. His face was straight asf you'd think someone was forcing him to get married. He strolled in, oozing confidence. Its been years but it seemed like mare days.

Hold up hold up HOLD THE FUCK UP!

I KNOW I DID NOT JUST SEE KABIR WHO TRAVELLED TO JIGAWA STROLL IN BEHIND HAMMAD AND SMILING LIKE A BAFOON. Now I really laughed. I'm soo fucking stupid. I knew I've seen that man somewhere. At the drifting grounds. They were friends all along.

Now I'm just pissed. Because it's just like Hammad fooled me twice. Kabir was his second in command! Or should I say his partner in crime. I can't take this. I need to get out of this place. It like my brain just stopped because I don't remember how to breathe. I scramble up and raced for the bathroom as Hammad and Kabir got to the podium.

I splashed water on my face, completely ruining my make up. I took out wipes from my bag and wiped my face clean of the remnants of make up. No dinner for me. I have to avoid Maryam, Hammad and Kabir. That shouldn't be hard at all. Sarcasm intended.

I applied my lip gloss because I absolutely hate chapped lips. They are so not classy. I threw my things in the bag and headed out.

I walked under the shadows at the corners of the hall, heels in hand like a petty thief. Almost there...yes! I'm almost at the door of the-

Light. Spot light. Since when was there a spot light in this place?!

"We haven't even had dinner and someone is already sneaking out. Did we bore you that much sweetheart?" The Mc said. If there was no penalty for murder, I would have thown my heels at his throat. I was soo close. Why would you do this to me fate? I am a good girl. So why are you being cruel to me. Why was i even sneaking out? I am an adult for God's sake i should have just walked out like a normal person. Im sure no one would have noticed me then.

"Turn around love. You have a nice butt we all see that" a silent chuckle rose and fell in the audience... Sabr Samy. Just get out of here I told myself and took off. I don't know what I was running for. Its not like I can't go when I want to. I'm an adult.

Soon there where heavy foot steps behind me. They probably think I stole something. I was so close to the parking lot when I remember that I didn't come with my car. I came with the bridal train and they were supposed to take me home. Shit.

My legs are getting really tired. Double shit. The footsteps stopped right behind me. Triple fucking shit.

A/N

Hello beautiful people!
Thank you for sticking around this long, you won't regret it in sha Allah.
Vote and comment ( there are a lot of reasons to comment in this chapter) pleaseeee.

I love y'all
Sumaiya❤🌹