4~Founder's Favourite~

Tomorrow I start senior year! Lord knows I can't wait to get this highschool thing over with. I'm finally a senior!

My friends and I, being the drama queens we were waited for everyone else to get to class so we could make an entrance. We did make an entrance alright. Lollipop in mouth, bitch face on and back pack slung on one shoulder. Everyone loved us. Or them atleast.

School was a blur. I was bored. I lay on my bed scrolling through my Instagram feed, popping pills in my mouth. Psych! Popping gummy bears.

"You're so lame get a life"

I rolled my eyes at my inner self.

**

I saw Jamil, with his girlfriend today! His arm was slung over here shoulder as they walked. You could practically see the hearts replacing his eye balls. I want that, someone to look at me like that.

"You wish"

Yeah I wish.

God have mercy she was fine. I couldn't even deny it. She was beautiful and had a banging body. Makeup done to a minimum. All these girls that have the full package. So selfish, more like lucky. I'm sure she has long hair sef.

He was smiling ear to ear. He was obviously gone.

I don't hold a candle compared to his model of a girlfriend. I just smiled and greeted them. She smiled and greeted back while he just waved. She's nice too. I told you she was a full package.

***

I woke up to my phone's buzzing. I sleep too much I swear.

"That is why you are fat ai"

I rolled my eyes. Maybe I really am crazy. Talking to my mind and shit.

"Sameerah! Mama na kira we are going to cold stone!" My brother said screaming. All these people with loud voices. I can't handle. So I have to dress up. I hate dressing up because all my clothes are shapeless sacs. I hate people, I hate crowds, basically anywhere with more than two people I don't know. But i love ice cream, I'll do anything for ice cream.

As expected, the place was packed seeing as it was past nine. The perfect time to find fvck boys and "peng" girls in such places. They where all looking flawless. The boys mostly in jeans and designer shirts. The girls however, you know us now. Some with jeans and tops, some with gowns, some with Ankara. All with makeup and almost all with the most expensive iPhones. They didn't come here to play oo. I looked and my tecno and laughed at my self.

The pizza was taking forever.

"Go and get your ice cream" Mum said handing me her credit card. I didn't want to go but my brother was already jumping at the counter. I dragged myself to the counter. My heart instantly fluttered at the sight of the sugary creamy deliciousness. God loves us so much man look at all the flavors!

I was indecisive. I went over the specials for the third time. They all sound so heavenly.

Oreo overload...chocolate devotion...

"Founder's favorite"

'I didn't say that'

Well neither did I! I turned and a guy wearing just jeans and a sweat shirt folded at the elbow stood smiling. He had flawless caramel skin. Is he smiling at me? I looked behind me. Just making sure! He chuckled.

"You couldn't decide so.."

"Oh, Thanks" why is this fine person talking to me? I don't even have makeup on. Is this a prank?

"No problem" he smiled and ordered his ice cream. Founder's favorite. We're twinning yay!

Finally! The pizza is here. I sighed as I sat back down next to my mum. I hate eating outside. You have to behave, I prefer my house where I can loose all home training and eat to my fill.

I lifted the smoking hot pizza to my mouth, pretending i was in a commercial. My tongue registered the cheesy, salty delectable taste.

Lord have mercy! I closed my eyes, of course I had to be dramatic. No drama no fun.

I didn't even feel the chair dip beside me. I was lost in a world of pizza and ice cream. Do you know how awesome that combination is?

"Don't.Turn"

I turned. It was the guy from the counter! Or as I'd like to call him, Founder's favorite. He smiled at me. He was beautiful. I couldn't help my self, I smiled back.

"Fuck boy!!!!!"
I know. Its obvious. He's fine, has an iPhone, smells really nice and has a perfect smile. If that doesn't yell fvck boy I don't know what will. He opened his mouth to talk then my mum's voice came.

"You don't have to eat everything. We are taking away" I froze. I looked and found him laughing silently. There was also a ghost of a smile on my mum's face. Is this a set up, Or betrayal or is my mum trying to scare away her potential son in law? I looked at the three boxes of pizza in front of me. Now he thinks I can eat three large pizzas. How will he marry someone that'll spend his fortune on pizzas and ice cream?

"Marriage? Really?"

I face palmed/hid my face in shame. If I die single, my mum caused it.

"Don't worry, I don't think you can eat all that" he said eyeing the pizza.

"Besides, I don't mind if you can down it" ouch. My jaw dropped. He really thinks I can eat three large pizzas! This is shameful.

"Your size says a lot babe"

But I can't eat all that!

"Who will believe?"

I frowned a little. He starts laughing, at my face I'm guessing. Since I was switching between annoyance and embarrassment. He's a jerk then. Think its funny telling a girl she eats a lot or insinuating it. I stood. I don't even know where I'm going.

"Muje ne?" My mum asks

"Yes" I replied as I gathered the pizza boxes in my chubby arms. Where's Rajah and Abdul? They supposed to help. I guess they betrayed me also as they were already on the other side of the glass door. Traitors.

"Should I help?" Founder's favorite asked. Nigga you are supposed to help not ask!

"No I got it" I smiled sarcastically. He shrugged. A-hole! I huffed and made my way out the creamery.

***

I lay, unable to sit up. I was full to puking level. This is so haram. I was about to throw out the trash when I saw that a piece of my ice cream bag was missing. Weird. I looked in the bag and there it was. Except it had scribbles on it. A number and the name Hammad. Awwww founder's favorite! I smiled even though the handwriting was bad. Cute.

I took up my phone and added his number to my contact list. Not like i was going to text him. Just...