"Yeah yeah." he said shutting the door. I walked back to the guys and told them about how Randy said yes. They all seemed to be happy about the matter.

"So are you gonna dress up like last night?" Hunter asked.

"Or dance?" Ric added. I chuckled and nodded my head. They all grinned and looked at eachother.

"So what do you want me to wear tonight boys?" I asked with a grin.

"Nothing" Hunter blurted and all the guys started laughing.

"I'm serious." I replied.

"Something sexy. You have to look good to be seen with us." Hunter said. I nodded and started thinking of outfits in my head. Oh I got one. I'll wear my red really short crop top and a black mini skirt with red heels and my brown hair curled.

"I'll meet you in the lobby again." Dave said.

"Let me get your number." Hunter said.

"Oh I don't do booty calls," I joked.

"It's a shame," he joked back. I gave all three of them my number and headed back into the lockeroom to get changed.

I was immediately attacked by the twins who jumped on my and started telling me how great I did. While I got changed I decided to tell them the news.

"So girlies I have some news."

"What?" They both said at the same time.

"I am going to become a part of Evolution."

"Oh my god that's insane."

"Apparently they liked the match and having me with them last night. And they said they will make it official Monday night on Raw."

"That is amazing congratulations," Brie said pulling me into a hug.

After I for changed I headed out of the arena to the hotel. I got there around 8 and the only light in the sky was the moon and a few stars here and there.

I walks into my hotel room to see it empty I guess Randy and Alanna may have stayed a little later. I got changed into my outfit and turned on my wand. While it was heating up I went into the kitchen to get a snack. I grabbed a bag of goldfish and started eating. I heard my wand beep and started curling my hair.

I was about halfway done when I heard the door open.

"It's me." Randy said.

"Okay I'm in my room."

"I already dropped off Alanna." he yelled. I stayed quiet and finished my hair. It looked great. I walked back into the bedroom and looked at my outfit in the mirror. I looked hot.

I walked out of the bedroom and as soon as I walked out I saw Randy's jaw drop. "Better close that up Orton you'll catch flies." I said but he still stared at me. He closed his mouth which was an improvement. I walked over to the kitchen table and started doing my make up. When I was done it was time to leave so I walked down stairs with Randy to see all the guys waiting for us downstairs.

"Damn Ashley." Hunter blurted.

"When she delivers she DELIVERS," Ric said.

"Well the limo is here," Dave said pointing outside. I smiled and walked outside. They let me get in first which I gladly did. I ended up sitting between Hunter and Randy.

"So kid are you gonna show Randy what he missed out on yesterday?" Hunter asked.

"Are you guys gonna buy me drinks again?" I asked.