A Compilation Of Unfinished Works

Okay so right now at five in the morning I got this idea to just (ya know as the title says) just post all of my unfinished works in one huge thing. Hopefully you guys will read these and let me know which ones you want finished ...or ya know i'll just be a decent writer and finish all of them. 

___________________________________________

Princess!Rin x Princess!Haruka [Part 2]

Haru stood up from the chair and took the hand of his butler as he was walked down towards his prince. All Rin could do was sit and watch, for her prince hadn't arrived yet and she was growing highly impatient.

Prince Makoto was waiting at the front entrance with his gloved hands politely placed in front of him. Once he looked up his eyes appeared to sparkle as his hand raised and reached for Haru's. Haru just looked at Makoto with an uninterested look. Once he made it down the large stairwell he just stopped in front of Prince Makoto and stared at his hand.

"......"

"H..Hello Princess.. You look very lovely" Makoto said with his hand still raised, waiting for the princess to take hold of it.

".... Hello" Haru simply stared at his hand and then back at Makoto. "........ Shall we go?" Haru asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Uhm.. o-of course" Makoto awkwardly responded as he followed Haru and put his hand down. This was going to be a long after noon..

- - - - -

Eventually about another hour or so passed and Rin's prince finally arrived however since the prince took such a long time the princess was not the happiest human being on the planet. As Rin took a hold of her butlers hand and followed him out of the room and down the stairs. She finally got a glance at her prince who was quite tall and his hair was in a bit of a mess.

"S-Sorry for the 'slight' delay princess Matsuoka, my carriage had unfortunately broken down on the way here." Prince Yamazaki explained with a gentle smile.

"Slight delay? You're three hours late.." The princess snapped back as she walked towards him with a sassy attitude and grabbed his hand. "Because of you we don't much time left.. not that I care.."

Sousuke seemed a little surprised at the princess' attitude but then he smiled and stood in front of her. "I apologize my lady" he started with a bow. "Please forgive me?" He looked up at the angry princess and gave her a charming smile. Rin blushed just a bit and give him a light smack on the head. "Shut up idiot.."

- - - - -

Now all four of the teens were sitting down in one of the main living rooms. Rin and Haru were sitting together on one couch while Sousuke and Makoto sat together across from them on another. Makoto smiled and waved at the two while Rin just glared back at him.

There was a long awkward silence before Makoto decided to speak up. "So you two have been friends for quite a while yes?" he asked with a slight smile.

Rin simply glared at Makoto and then looked away while Haruka took a sip if tea and nodded her head. Another awkward silence.

Sousuke had enough, he stood up and held out his hand at Rin. "Please excuse the interruption but would you like to dance?" Rin looked at Sousuke's hand a little surprised while Haru did the same. "Pfft..." Haru put her tea down and covered her mouth as she tried not to laugh which caused Rin's face to go red with embarrassment.

___________________________________

Rin...??

A knock at the door at around 2 am is what made Haruka Nanase get out of bed. But what made him actually wake up was his unexpected friend, Rin Matsuoka standing in front of him badly bruised and injured. "Rin??" Haru questioned. Before another word could slip out of his mouth Rin took one step forward and basically fell into Haru's arms. Haru, of course, caught him but there was a struggle. Rin was heavy you know!