Mackerel

Rin was beginning to think that Haru loved mackerel more than he loved his own boyfriend.

Right now both of the boys were at Haru's house and as usual Haru was cooking mackerel. Again. Rin just watched Haru from the living room in annoyance. Rin couldn't stop thinking about it. 'Am I seriously jealous of mackerel!? A fish!?' His thoughts of jealousy were interrupted by Haru setting down a plate of grilled mackerel and rice in front of him before sitting down and beggining to eat his food after saying a small prayer. "Ne, Haru" he said looking away from his fish loving boyfriend. Haru looked at Rin to let him know that he was listening. "Do you love mackerel more than you love me?" Haru stopped for a second and thought about his answer. Honestly he didn't have one. He didn't want to say yes but he knew Rin would get angry or upset and start crying. Rin sat impatiently across from Haru. 'Why is it taking him so long to answer?!' Haru decided to just ignore Rin's question and he continued eating his food. "Haru!?" Haru looked up at Rin annoyed. "Rin why does it matter?" and with that he continued eating ignoring Rin's stares. 'You know what I'm done with this' Rin got up from the table grabbed his bags and headed towards the door. "Rin?.....Rin!" Rin turned around and looked at Haru eyed filled with tears daring to fall. Before Haru could say anything Rin was already out the door. Haru sighed and picked up both the plates and wrapped them up for later and he slipped his shoes on and went out the door to look for Rin. 'Annoying' was the only word going through Haru's mind.