Late..?

At about eleven'o'clock at night our precious dolphin Haruka was still up and waiting. What he was waiting for was our delightful shark who was late. Very late.

You see the month was June, and Haruka's birthday was on the 30th of that exact month and Rin had promised to stay up late with him every Saturday to eat snacks and watch fish documentaries.

However it seemed like every time Rin would show up an hour or two late. Usually Haru wouldn't mind but today was different. Today was a day that he was craving ((͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))Rin and when he needed him most he wasn't here.

In fact it worried the dolphin just a little. As he was about to send Rin a text he suddenly rushed into the room. "I'm late I know!" was all he managed to say in between breaths. Haru gave him a stern look. "Rin what's going on? Why are you always late?" When Rin finally catches his breath he gave Haru a warm smile and gave him a hug. Hesitantly Haru hugged back and lightly inhaled Rin's scent and hugged him tighter.

Rin pulled away and gave Haru a loving look. "I can't tell you just yet. You have to wait okay?" Haru just looked into Rin's eyes, trying to think of what he could be planing. "Haru.. Will you wait for me?" After about a couple of seconds Haru nodded his head. And sure enough he waited until the day came. Haru's birthday.

At the their usual time Rin and Haru were together once again. However instead of being cuddled up on Nanase's couch they were at the aquarium. Haru was standing in the middle of a hallway with a blindfold on. He was instructed to keep it on until otherwise.

"Ready?.. Now!" Haru took of the blind fold and his eyes widened. In front of him was a large tank that was decorated with multicolored rocks,plants, and beautiful fish. There was also a sign that spelled the words

'Happy Birthday Haru!'

Best of all inside the tank was Rin who looked at Haru with a hand out as if he was saying "Join me?" A large smile made its way up to Haru's lips as he smiled and nodded his head at Rin.

----

Sorry for not updating this story in a while. To be honest I was thinking about ending it but then I changed my mind.

Also sorry if this chapter sucks ass I'm half assing it because I felt bad for not updating.

Laters ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)