~Christmas🎄Special~

"Rin.."

"Rin...."

"Rin!!"

Rin's eyes shot open at the sound of Haru's voice shouting for his name. "mn.. hah..?" Rin's voice purred sleepily as he sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes. 

"It's time to open presents get up.." Haru said with a slight sparkle in his eyes. Rin turned his head to get a peek at the time.

5:32am

"Haru.. its 5:32 in the fucking morning" Haru looked Rin in the eyes and nodded. "I know that Rin now come on" he continued with a tug at his arm. "mm......" Rin looked at Haru with a slightly annoyed facial expression before sighing and getting up anyway while mumbling a quiet "what the hell Haru.." under his breath. 

The two headed downstairs, Rin trying to move as slow as possible while Haru was trying to speed up his pace. "Come on Rin..." 

"Yeah yeah hold on alright?.." Rin said as he headed towards the kitchen with a chuckle. "I gotta eat breakfast FIRST--!!" Haru yanked Rin's arm and pulled him over to the Christmas tree with a slight glare. "presents.first." Rin had slightly wide eyes as he nodded his head slowly and sat down in front of the tree with Haru. Damn what could be so important?? 

There weren't many presents under the tree, maybe about six presents for each person. Later on however, the two where going to head over to Makoto's house to open presents from everyone else so these presents were just addressed to each other. 

So far Haru had gotten a few cans of mackerel in a box, some new sketchbooks and art supplies, new cookware, and a sweater with the words 'Matsuoka's Man' knitted across the front, which he refused to wear ...in public. 

Now Rin had one present left that Haru was holding proudly in his hand. "Open this one.." The small smile and Haru's face made Rin a little hesitant but he slowly reached for it and placed it in front of him. "....What is it..?"

"You have to open it and find out Rin." 

".........Idontwanna-"

"Rin."

"Alright alright..geez" 

The present was slowly unwrapped just to reveal a box. The box was opened and inside was a small necklace with the words 'H❤R' in a light gold. "........" Rin just stared at the necklace before putting it down and covering his face making Haru a bit nervous. "Do you like it..?"

Silence. 

"......" Rin moved his hands and looked at the necklace once again before laughing. 

"... Rin?"

"This just makes my present look shitty." he laughed while pulling Haru into a hug. "I love it, thanks." Haru's smile widened just a bit as he closed his eyes and hugged him back lovingly. 

"...but this means you have to-"

"I'm not wearing the sweater to Makoto's house." 

~~~~~~~~~

Alright Alright I know what you guys are probably thinking

" Wooowww now you're uploading the Christmas special... bruh its like February" well...itsherealrightletmelive.. I've got a few more chapters coming out too, February 2cnd was Rin's birthday (woopwoop) and then I'm gonna get started on the Valentine's day special (sothatitwontbeaslateasthisone) anywho bbbyee