I conjured another desk in front of me, turned it into water then back into a desk, "Well that was the spell that changed something into water. Very useful if you don't want something to get damaged or want something to go through a wall or something like that."

I changed the desk back into water then made the water do a quick circle above all their heads, then moved it around to spell Jessica. I let it fall to the ground and made it into a desk again.

"That was to make it move anywhere you want."

I changed the desk back into water again. Made it fly up into the air, backed up and when it fell in front of me made it change into ice then cheated a bit by using another spell to make it in an ice sculpture of me.

I laughed and made it melt then changed it into a desk again.

"Woah that was sick!" one of the Gryffindor boys said.

I laughed, "Thanks. I cheated a bit though to make it into my face. That's a completely different spell but it's still cool."

I made the desk into water again then moved it into the air. I morphed it to form a water version of a football then concentrated on making it a physical object. Once it became a ball I made it fly towards one of the Ravenclaw boys.

"Catch!" I yelled.

He caught it as everyone around him was laughing.

He threw it in the air saying, "Hey this is much better than that desk. That was so cool."

I nodded, "so which of the last two do you want to learn? The others are simple enough to teach you so we'll do both of them but it's already 9 so we only have an hour and a half."

There was a lot of talking and then one of the Gryffindor girls that I had seen in our common room said, "We want to learn how to do the ice one. Maybe next time we can learn the other one?"

I shrugged, "Well my plan was that if you all came next time I was going to do the fire spells but we can start off with the water ones that we didn't master."

There were some nods of approval while I said, "Let me see how they are doing with transfiguring the desk then I'll come back."

I made 11 large buckets appear in a line, one for each of them.

"One bucket per person. Just fill it up to the top with water."

They each stepped up to a bucket while I went over to the other group, "So how's it going? Has anyone gotten it to change into a dog yet?"

A few hands went up, "Okay well is there anything I can help anyone with?"

One of the girls asked, "Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? I haven't even gotten mine to change a little bit."

I nodded and walked over to her. She was a petite looking Ravenclaw girl with wide brim glasses.

She did the spell and I took note of a few things she was doing wrong.

Once she was done I said, "Okay so that looked pretty good but I want you to make that cut up top a bit more flowing. Also the "Eh" should be held out longer than you are. Does anyone else want help?"

A girl raised her hand and I nodded, "Can you do the same for me? I can't get mine to even get furry."

I nodded and walked down the line to her. She performed the spell too quickly for the desk to register anything was going on.

I told her, "Okay so that was actually really good except you said it much too fast and did the hand motions even faster. If you just slow down and if you articulate the last word a bit more it should work."