Chapter 27

When we were done we got up and walked out of the Great Hall together. Walking out of the doors and down the hill on uneven rocks we made it all the way to Hagrid's hut. We stood in front of the door and knocked on the large wooden door.

He opened it and smiled when he saw us, "Come on in you four."

We followed him in and sat down. There was a whistle from the tea kettle on the stove and he stood up to pour it.

"I've got it," I told him.

I lazily flipped my hand in that direction and four cups of hot water poured themselves then flew over to us. Four tea bags flew from the pantry and went in our cups. The four of us grabbed them from midair and dunked our bags in the steaming water.

Harry said, "Well Hagrid the ginger over there is Ron Weasley."

"Another Weasely? Charlie was great with animals," Hagrid said and we all laughed.

"Then you met Jessica in Diagon Alley."

He nodded and said, "Nice to see you again."

I smiled and Harry said, "And that's Hermione. Guys this is Hagrid obviously."

We all said our hellos as we drank our tea.

"How do you like yer classes?" Hagrid asked.

Hermione responded, "They are all very interesting although I don't like Flying."

Ron said, "I like them all except for Potions. Jessica said he's not that bad but I'll have to see it to believe it."

Harry said, "It's hard to tell exactly after only a couple days but so far all of them have been going all right. Ron's right, Snape hates me."

I responded, "They are all really easy but I take extra classes with my teachers. During class I just help everyone out once I'm done."

He nodded and said, "Professor Snape tends to have that affect on people. Glad to hear yer takin' extra classes Jessica, you need 'em."

I laughed and Harry said, "Yeah she does. She's even teaching a club on Friday at 8 in the Great Hall. You should stop by."

"I'll try to stop by," he said.

Looking around his hut Hermione asked, "Do you like animals? I see a lot of animal related things here."

He nodded and looked pleased, "Yep. I love animals. I got a dog Fang but he's out."

"Some of these animals look exotic, have you ever had something like a three headed dog?"

"Yep I did once. It was named Fluffy, but now it's doin' important business."

"Like guarding the package you took from Gringotts?" asked Harry.

He looked worried and lied, "No. why do you ask?"

"We found a three headed dog standing on a trap door and we think that it's guarding whatever you took out of Gringotts," Hermione said.

"I don't know how you found Fluffy but whatever that dog is guarding is between Dumbledore and Nicolas Flamel," he said looked furious with himself afterwards.

"So there's someone named Nicolas Flamel involved?" asked Harry.

"Just forget about it. You don't know what it's guarding."

"No not yet, but we can research it," said Hermione.

I smiled to myself. I was glad that they were heading in the right direction of figuring it out.