They leave out the door and Hoseok was still clueless to where they were going.

"Where are we going?" Hoseok asked following Taehyung out the door.

"To that new club" Taehyung replied.

"I thought you said we are going out to eat"

"Yeah you can eat at the new bar too" Taehyung replies..

"Okay then..." Hoseok was kinda worried.

They made it to a bar with people on the outside hanging out.

They made it through the front entrance to the smell of alot of beverages that smelled refreshing and strong.

"Woah. This place is nice" Hoseok compliments the place taking a look around seeing red lights that decorated the place with music playing in the background. Seemed like everyone was having a good time.

"I'm glad you like it" Taehyung replies.

"So...I'm hungry, but why couldn't we just eat at the studio?" Hoseok questioned.

"Oh right. Because I wanted to talk to you privately" Taehyung admits.

"Why couldn't you talk to me in the dorm or in another room?"

"Because I couldn't risk anyone from the intertainment to figure out" Taehyung starts to whisper.

"Figure out what?" Hoseok squints his eyes wondering what Taehyung means looking confused.

"May I take your order?" A female waiter comes with a note pad and a pencil.

"Umm.." Hoseok looked over at Taehyung.

"We'll both have the Moscato strawberry lemonade with extra vodka please and I'll have the grilled steak with a side of fried shrimp and he'll have the Tomato Alfredo Garlic Lasognia. Please and thank you" Taehyung orders for both of them.

"Great we'll be ready for your food shortly sirs" The waiter left after taking their order.

"How did you know I wanted speggetti?"

"You said you were craving speggetti for some reason at the dorm and we didn't have any so I thought-"

"Well...thank you but, how about the Moscato strawberry lemonade? I don't drink remember?" Hoseok reminds Taehyung.

"Hyung, you gotta loosen up a little bit we're on our break and if you loosen up too much, I'll make sure to take care of you"

(He'll take care of you all right( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ))
(Fite me)

"Whatever but I swear if I get raped-"

"Hyung. Chill no one's going to rape you"

"Whatever"

After a while their food and drinks were ready.

"Here you go sirs enjoy your food and drinks and also-"

"Are you two together?" The waiter asked casually. Hoseok almost chocked on his drink.

Taehyung and Hoseok look at eachother.

"What do you mean 'together'" Hoseok asked the waiter asking.

"I mean, are you two here as a couple?" She asked again sincerely.

"Why do you ask?" Taehyung asked the waiter.