Chapter 14

I made it back and saw the three of them "I lost them." I lied. They both nodded their head. I looked at Sasuke and let a silent tear fall down my cheek. "I should have stepped in sooner."  said. "He wouldn't have been in this state if..." I didn't finish my sentence as I let more tears stream down. I kneeled down next to Sasuke and picked him up. Next thing I know Jiraiya is kicked in the face by...Guy sensei!?"

I am so confused right now. "He'll be ok right?" Naruto asked me. I looked at him and nodded. "He'll be fine," I said. "So don't we need to get Lady Tsunade?" I asked. Jiraiya nodded. Guy took Sasuke from me. I continued to look at Sasuke and I kissed Sasuke on the forehead. "You better make it back safely or I mean this...kill you...got it?" I said sharply. He gulped and nodded. Guy gave Naruto a green jumpsuit which made me chuckle.

We continued to walk towards Lady Tsunades' location. Naruto and Jiraiya talked about Tsunade and what she is like. They're going to go train so Naruto pulled out the jumpsuit Guy gave him. I chuckled. I'm tired that's all I think about. I want to go to bed. We found ourselves in a huge town. "Wow, this place is awesome!" I said. Naruto pulled out his frog wallet and Jiraiya snatched it from him. Naruto tried to get it back but couldn't. I smirked. "This will be fun." As Jiraiya held it up high I went behind him jumped and snatched the wallet. 

I then grabbed Naruto's hand and we both ran. "We'll see you later Pervy sage," I shouted and we both ran. We stopped running and walked to a food station. I gave Naruto his wallet back. "Here we don't need Pervy Sage spending it all on ladies," I said. We got a bunch of food and I ate some of it while Naruto ate the rest. We played some games, and we got masks. We got some squid and then went to find master Jiraiya. He was hanging out with girls like always. "See Naruto what did I tell you if I didn't steal your frog back he would have spent it on this junk," I said. pointing at him.

"Thanks a lot, Kazumi I owe you one," He said. "Anytime Naruto." I smiled. He then jumped on Jiraiya about the three prohibitions and he accidentally threw the squid on some dude's shirt. "You ruined the bosses shirt now you have to pay 100,000." The guy I believe as the bosses henchmen said. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right like that's 100,000," I said looking at him. "Now watch this you two I've been wanting to show you this jutsu." He said.

He formed a chakra ball in his hand and used it on the boss guy. I looked in awe. "That was awesome." Me and Naruto said in unison. We all went to the forest and he tossed a water balloon to each of us. "What's this for?" I asked. "Well, you tagged along with us so I might as well train you to." He said. He gave us instructions on how to do it and I tried over and over but wasn't able to quite get it.

We continued to train until sundown. I continued over and over until...I popped it!! "Master Jiraiya look I popped it!!" I said jumping up and down. He looked at me and smiled he then talked to Naruto and Naruto continued to train while I sat down and watched we continued day after day I slept through most of it. We woke up the next morning and I went with Naruto to get some breakfast. He couldn't eat his food which made me chuckle. "Naruto I can feed you if you're that desperate I know how much you want to do this jutsu," I said. 

He nodded his head and I picked up his chopsticks and began to feed him. He eats quickly but hey that gives me time to eat my food. He used the bathroom and then came back with a huge grin I was so confused. "I figured out a way to pop the balloon." He said. I gasped and smiled. "Nice job!" I said he showed how he did it to me then to Jiraiya now Pervy Sage is teaching us with a rubber ball. Days went by and my hands were throbbing. "This...seems...impossible!" I yelled out. Naruto nodded but got back up to do it again then Jiraya came in.