Chapter 6

We jumped through the treetops for a little bit until Sasuke said we needed a plan. We went to the ground and Naruto said he needed to pee. I sighed in frustration and ignored him. "Hey, not in front of me your not!!" I heard Sakura say as she hit him. I grumbled and sat down.

We all waited for about a minute until he came back. I looked him up and down until I and Sasuke threw a kunai at him. He dodged the weapons and began to talk. "Hey what was that for!?" He asked frustrated. "You're not the real Naruto," I said not even looking at him. He looked at me confused. "What do you mean. I am the real Naruto!?!?" He said trying to convince me and Sasuke.

"Sasuke. Explain," I said in an aggravated voice. He nodded his head and pointed towards the fake Naruto. "Where's the cut on your cheek from earlier?" He asked. The fake Naruto's eyes widened. "And your shuriken holster is on your left leg. Not to mention Naruto is right-handed." I heard a gasp from Sakura and I smirked.

"Wow you're smarter then you look Uchiha," I said smirking. He turned and glared at me which made me chuckle. The fake Naruto transformed into his real form and stood up. "If you hand over the scroll obediently then I won't kill you." I rolled my eyes and stood my ground. "Fine then I guess I'll have to take it by force!" He yelled and charged at Sasuke. 

"I trust that you can take care of him while I go look for Naruto?" I asked looking at him. He nodded his head and smirked at the enemy. "Sakura whatever you do don't let your guard down." She nodded her head and I took to the treetops. I looked around and saw Naruto tied up. I sighed and jumped down to him.

"You alright?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine just get me out of these ropes!" He said trying to wiggle free. I pulled out my kunai and cut the ropes. Naruto jumped up into the trees and shot a kunai in the enemy's direction. The enemy jumped away and Sasuke began to fight him. While he was fighting them I was sitting on a tree branch sharpening my kunai.

When I saw that the enemy jumped away I finished up and went down to where the rest of the team was. "If there is a time when we get separated don't trust that person even if it looks like one of our teammates," Sasuke said as we all sat down. "So what do we do?" Sakura and Naruto asked.

I facepalmed, this team is literally going to be the end of me if they're that dumb. "We'll make a password." Naruto looked like he was going to explode. That's when I knew he wasn't going to understand the password. "I'm only going to say it once so listen carefully. The password is this: The chance to sneak up when a large number of enemies are making a scene. The quiet place has no secret hideout. It is important for a shinobi to know the right time. The time when an enemy is tired and drops his guard. That's the password."

I didn't say anything but I did know the password so I think I'll be good. "Uh, could you repeat the password again?" He asked dumbfounded. I chuckled and watched how Sakura hit him. "I'll take the scroll," Sasuke said as he stood up. I nodded my head and stood up as well. "Wait, Sasuke-" Naruto was cut off by something scathing his cheek. I looked where Naruto was looking and gained a sickening feeling.

Suddenly a bunch of wind came at us and blew us away. I was latched up in a tree. I opened my eyes and jumped down from the tree. I saw Naruto on the ground. "Naruto," I said shaking him. He looked up at me and pulled out a kunai. "How do I know you're the real Kazumi?" He said putting a kunai to my throat. "I don't know it's not like you would remember the password," I said flicking his kunai away.