Chapter 12

"Naruto, Kazumi you two need to save Sakura and flee from here as far as you can. I-i'll hold them o-off long e-enough for you to g-go. If this is the end of the line for me then so be it. I don't want to have to watch my whole world collapse in front of me. I don't need to watch my trusted comrades die." He said looking at Gaara. My eyes widened. He's lost so much and...I can't do anything about that. I can't let that get the best of me. "That's it he's no different then I am. He has the same loneliness and pain that I had. He's fought only for himself, not anyone having his back. And I thought that made him strong." Naruto said.

I looked at him with a determined smile and I backed away prepared for the massive amount of chakra radiating off of him. I looked pass Naruto to see Sasuke's eyes wide. Out of nowhere a bunch of Naruto's were on the ground and in the trees. I gasped and my eyes widened. He is one powerful boy that's for sure. "He summoned so many even after his battle and many others," I said aloud. "You two take a break just leave this to Naruto Uzumaki!" He said and attacked Gaara.

I watched in amazement as he hit him over and over. "Uzumaki mirage!" I heard him yell and all of the Narutos punched Gaara down to the ground. He continued to hit and kick him over and over and I cringed as I watched it all. "There is absolutely no way I'm going to lose to a guy like him!" I heard Gaara yell and he smacked the real Naruto up against a tree. I cringed and jumped over to Naruto. "You ok?" I asked. "I'm fine." He said standing up. I looked up to see a huge beast in front of me. I watched the sand surround Naruto which made my eyes go wide.

"Naruto!" I said grabbing his arm trying to pull him out but the sand began to surround me as well and I backed away. I looked at Naruto with tears in my eyes. The sand completely surrounded him and I let a silent tear fall down my cheek I looked down and clenched my fists. "Summoning Jutsu!" I gasped and looked up and saw a giant toad with Naruto standing on him. I smiled and jumped onto Sasuke's branch. "He sure is one powerful kid," I said looking at Naruto.

I saw the giant toad pull out a huge sword which made me gasp. I saw him chop off Shikaku's arm and it molded into sand. It was an amazing sight to watch. His sword landed and a bunch of wind was picked up causing me to cover my eyes.  I watched before me and it began to rain hard. It was a sight to behold that's for sure. The toad grabbed on to Shikaku making Shikaku swing his tail in me and Sasuke direction. I gasped and we both jumped away but I was too late and I was slammed up against a tree with a crushing force.

I heard something crack making me scream. Pain was all over my body it was too overwhelming. I fell to the ground and I waited for the impact to come but it never came. The wind was knocked out of me and I couldn't breathe very well. I saw I was moving and I saw Sasuke!? How...how is he able to move!? I gave him a kind smile but I groaned in pain. "I...think I b-broke...something," I said in between breaths. He looked at me with worried eyes.

He leaned me against a tree and I could hear him shout to Naruto. "Naruto make this quick Kazumi is severely injured." He said. I looked up to see Naruto staring at me with wide eyes. What did I look bad? I then looked and my body and saw that one bone was sticking out of my arm and another bone was sticking out of my leg. I screamed in pain as I looked at my wounds. They gushed blood making a puddle on the ground.

Sasuke looked at me with fear and worry. I think I'm losing to much blood. My hearing was faint and I could barely hear Sasuke basically yelling at me...I think. I had to stay awake for Naruto. I want to see Naruto beat Gaara before I close my eyes and rest forever. I can only think that I'm going to die if I don't get medical attention right away. I don't have enough chakra to do anything I spent it all and I highly think that Sasuke doesn't know any medical ninjutsu.