Chapter 4

I forced my eyes open when I heard my alarm go off for the fourth time this morning. I groaned in annoyance and turned it off. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair. I decided to put it up in a bun which took a while. I then put on my ninja outfit. and walked into the kitchen. I put some instant ramen in the microwave and ate it. I began to walk around town bored out of my mind.

"There's nothing to do today. Only be impatient for the chunin exams tomorrow." I said with a sigh. I walked around town and ended up in the training grounds. "Maybe I should put my skills in some good use," I said as I smirked and cracked my knuckles. I practiced my taijutsu on a special wooden figure, and I surprisingly got way better at my taijutsu. I smiled and continued for a few more hours.

I moved onto ninjutsu. "Light style, crystal ball," I said while making a few hand signs. Suddenly a giant crystal sphere formed above the figure and fell down on it. It shattered into a million pieces the second it touched the wood. The crystal dug into the bark of the wood and kept going deeper till it hit the core of the log. I smirked and released the jutsu, leaving the wood severely damaged.

I then did another jutsu. "Light style, Chakra defuser," A big white half sphere formed on the ground. It's supposed to take chakra but no one is here to practice with me so I worked with what I could and used one of my clones. I made more hand signs. "Light style, Crimson blood shield." Suddenly a giant red shield formed around me. Since nobody's blood was on the ground I had to use my chakra as a barrier instead of blood, which took a lot out of me.

I continued with jutsus that were more and more powerful. from shards and paper bombs to teleporting from blood puddles and a jutsu that gave me crystal armor. I had a lot of jutsu's but I needed to be more advanced in my chakra. So for the rest of my time, I focused on chakra control. I was warned out and tired, but still bored. I grumbled in annoyance. "Oh come on why does this day have to be so slow?!"

Then I felt a kunai jab into my leg. I fell to the floor and cursed under my breath. I stood up and scanned the area. I saw a man with a covered face and a straw hat. "Who are you!?" I yelled at him as I stood in a fighting position. "None of your concern." He said and lunged at me. I was very tired, but all that training helped me with my taijutsu so I was proud of myself.

We continued to fight in taijutsu till I got tired and decided to use a jutsu. "Light style, crystal ball!"I yelled out. A giant crystal sphere formed above his head and dropped. He dodged it and I frowned. "Fire style, fire dragon." The man shouted out. I widened my eyes and did a few hand signs. "Light style, crystalizing wall!" I yelled out.

A wall of light showed in front of me and when the fire hit it instantly crystalized. "Light style, crystal daggers," I said with an evil smirk. Then a bunch of crystal spikes rained down and punctured the masked man everywhere. The masked man then poofed away. "He's...gone," I said out of breath. I was so tired and I used too much chakra I almost passed out until I saw a figure in the distance.

I could see black hair and a dark blue shirt. "Sasuke?" I asked tilting my head a little. He ran up to me and I collapsed on my knee's. He kneeled down in front of me. "What happened to you!?" He asked while looking over my wounds. "I was t-training and t-this guy a-appeared and s-started...fighting m-me." I was barely able to speak. All I felt like doing was going to sleep.