"There we go boys!" I said as I pass them the Peanut butter and jelly sandwichs to them. They took each one and start eating them. I also took one and start eating.

"What you guys are drawing?" I said glancing to their paper.

"I am drawing a cool outfit for myself!" Papyrus said as he show me his drawing. It's have red boots, blue shorts, black body to cover his skeleton legs and spine, red gloves, white chest armor and his red scarf.

"That you hero knight outfit?" I said.

"Yes!" He said so excited. I laugh of his enthousiasme.

"What about you kiddo?" I said looking at sans.

He grin at me and show me his drawing. It was hot dog but with a face of a cat. I raise a eyebrow at the drawing.

"Is that... A hot cat?" I said. Sans grin bigger.

"Yup! Instead of the good old hot dog it's a hot cat!" He said proud what he made.

"I see! That a original concept! It's could sell well." I said grin at him.

"You think so?!" He said eyes widen of excitement.

"Of course! Who wouldn't try the hot cat? I would like to try it!" I said. Sans giggles of happiness.

We keep talking for a bit when we hear the front door. The boys went to look and see who it was. As for me I took the empty plate and leave in the sink. I could hear the boys shoot "daddy!" On the living room and a "ouf" sound coming from Gaster. I giggles at that and went to greet him. I saw the boys hugging each side of Gaster's legs and Gaster trying to not fell down. I couldn't help but laugh of the scene.

"You seem to have some difficulty over there" I said with a smirk. He roll his eyes before he try to walk with 2 skeletons children around his legs. I walk toward him and put my hands on his chest to keep him stady.

"Careful love!" I said looking up at him. He look down and put his hands on my waist. He kiss my forehead before he try to get the boys away from his legs.

"Alright you two I need my legs to walk." Gaster said as he look down at the boys. The boys just squeeze harder and Gaster sigh in desesperation. I giggles at them.

"Boys don't you want to show your drawing to your dad?" I said. They boths get excited and let go of their father legs and rush toward the kitchen which is where their drawing was. Gaster sigh in relief and look down at me.

"Thanks I dunno what I would do without you there" He said. I smirk at him before I peek a kiss on his lips.

"You will still have 2 skeletons warping your legs." I said before I turn around and went toward the kitchen. I hear him chuckle and follow me to the kitchen. We being spending the rest of the day playing games, watching movies and play outside. Me and Gaster put them to sleep before we also went to our bedroom. I climb to the bed waiting for Gaster to get out of the shower. I took out my spellbook and start studying the spell I need to prepare once the Core is completly built. Then I feel like the bed moving and I glance at my side and see Gaster pulling the blanket under him. I close the book and put it at the nightstand. I cuddle next to him and he warp his arms around me.

"How was your day?" I said.

"Busy with all the construction to do and I have to hire more people to maintaint constant supervision over the projet." He said holding me closer.

"It's does sound tiresome... Should I help? I don't have to use magic or anything." I said looking up at him. He shook his head.

"It's won't be necessary my love. You need to rest." He said. I snort a bit.