Chapter 18- NO!

Chapter 18

NO!

I get up and so did Fang, he put me behind him and growled. "What do you want?!"

Oliver smiled, "Move little pup, Clare and I have some catching up to do." He looks at me with his blood hungry eyes. "Don't we Clare." He chuckles.

I squeeze Fangs arms. "Fang..." I whisper. I don't want him to get hurt, I don't want anyone to get hurt. The next thing I know all the other pack members are walking over.

Willa walks over, "Is there a problem Hun." Willa says to Fang but won't stop eyeing Oliver.

"Come on Clare, I just want to talk," I just glare at him. He pulls out his phone. "I see you are being all bad hiding behind this little pup." He dials a number. "You have five seconds Clare or everyone dies at that stupid school."

I growl at him and let go of Fang. "You wouldn't."

"Try me. My father, you know the King of the Vampires, is personally going to kill everyone there." He waves his phone. "So whats it going to be Clare?"

I look at everyone and then at Nightmare. He stood ready. I knew everyone wanted me to stay, mostly Fang. But I don't know what I would do if thousands of people die because of me. I look back at him and nod. I get up on my tip toe and kiss Fangs cheek. "I'll be back," I walk to Oliver and he puts his phone way.

"Wonderful, lets go," He walks and I follow. I knew I was hurting him, but I don't want anyone to get hurt.

We walked deep within the woods and Nightmare was on guard when I call for him. He just stops. I fold my arms. "What do you need to talk about Oliver?" and just like that moment he pins me to a tree with a knife out.

"You think you can get away from us?! And be with those weaklings you call friends!!" He says and puts the tip of the blade against my chest just over my heart. He smiles, "To bad they are going to die anyways."

I got really mad. "You piece of-" he rams the  knife in my chest and I lean forward and start coughing up blood.

"Oh quite whining, we both know that it takes more then a strike at the heart to kill ya." He laughs and lets me go and backs up. "Come on, get up, I want to see what the pathetic Warlock that has been training you taught you."

The moment I looked up at him I was on fire. I get up and pulled him to a tree. I pull the knife out and ram it in his stomach so it was sticking out of his back. He punches me and I throw him to another tree like a rag doll.

He groans and get up. "Kaylee!" He roars. A dragon the size of Nightmare drop in front of him. She glared me down with smoke coming out of her nostrils. She gets down ready to attack when Nightmare came and attacks her.

Oliver and I looked at each other and growled. We both are clenching our wound. Oliver suddenly smiles and gets up, he looks over at our fighting dragons. My body became normal again and Oliver flashes over to me and pulls out the knife. "Now...lets get real." He starts throwing punches and kicks and I'm barely making any of it.

Why can't I just have a normal time for once? When I start out to have a normal day but Oliver ruined it?

Oliver punched me in the face. He brought my face to his knee and flipped me over. I spit blood on the ground. He picks me up by my hair and smiles. "You look like shit."

I spit in his face, "Screw you." He wipes the blood away.

Oliver lets go and I stagger up. He started walking to the fighting dragons. I jump on his back and bite down on his neck really hard. "You bitch! Get off!!" He tries to get me off. I rip the knife out of his hand and ram it in his chest and push down. He screams and hits me against a tree till I let go.

He falls to his hands and knees coughing. "Kaylee!" He whimpers but she didn't hear him. I look up and see Nightmare heavily wounded and he looks at me. The other dragon looks at Oliver and back at me.

"TRADER!!!" She screams and runs after me. Nightmare jumped on her and clawed her face so she was blinded by her blood.

They hissed at each other. But a gun shot stopped it all.

Nightmare fell off Kaylee and landed on her side. Oliver got up again and aimed the gun at Nightmares head. Nightmare looks at me really sad. He was bleeding from almost everywhere and I could feel his pain. I saw Oliver staring at him about to shoot again.

"NOO!" I scream and run to him but as he pulled the trigger I collapsed again. In even more pain. I felt my heart being rip out, the inability to breath or move. I felt tears as I heard shuffling coming toward me.

The pistol was pressed against my head. "Now...no one...can stop my dad."

I blacked out.

===============================================================================

-cries- NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! D: I was seriously crying the whole time i was writing this D': . But i promise it gets better in the next book :DDDDD Sad ending but i promise it will get better.

P.S: Please dont hate me D:

Vote, Comment, Fan

Bye!

-Kat