Chapter 7-Meeting The Ruler Of The Vampires And Maybe My Killer

Chapter 7

Meeting The Ruler Of The Vampires And Maybe My Killer

I must be going crazy here. I'm constantly mumbling to my self but what they have been doing to me and how they will pay. Their in here by the hour putting needles in me, taking me to a room and knock me out with this gas. I wake up all numb but there's no signs of them cutting into me, nothing. But as soon as I wake up, my dark side comes out and I try to use the chair to brake the door open. I made a huge dent in it.

Lets say no one was to happy that I did that and left me alone. And I can't get out of my head that they took Ceath away, probably have him locked up to, and being tested on as well.

Oh my god! I cover my face, it's all my fault. If I didn't say anything then he would be going home. He wouldn't have to deal with me if I never would got him in this trouble. I wouldn't be putting him threw this torture I'm going threw.

"Clare," I heard someone say. I look up an see a face I haven't seen in a long time. Its a girl I use to go to school with. I don't know her name but I know she use to give me snide looks when ever I was around her and started rumors about me. I can still see the look of hate in her eyes. But I don't remember her eyes ever being red. "Come on," She leaves.

I get up and look out the door and I see the dead guards on the floor. "Come on!" She snaps and I catch up to her scared out of mind shes going to turn around and kill me, of someone coming to shoot me. But as soon as we walked by a room all I heard was crashing and Ceaths scent was every where. I run back to the door and tried to open it. "What are you doing?"

I get it open and see Ceaths eyes, how they here the last time I saw him. They are gold, how some werewolf eyes are. He was growling at me but then gave me a really big hug and kiss. "Oh my god, Clare," He puts his hands on the side of my face and kiss me again.

I put my hands on his and nod. "I'm glad you're ok." We heard the girl hiss and we look at her.

"Unless you two want to die then come on!" She turned away looking sad and Ceath grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him and follows the girl. She looks over from the corner to see if anyone is coming. I've never noticde how much of a whore she looks like till now. I've been distracted, blinded by worry but now I'm actually paying attention.

She started walking. We walk outside. I see a black Porsche Carrera with the back seat door open. About half way to the car a voice stopped us. "Stop right there!!!"

Ceath automatically put me behind him and growls. There was about twenty guards outside the door pointing guns at us, "Bree, take Clare in the car." He turns into a giant wolf and growls. When I say giant his back comes up to my head, and I'm 5'6"! His fur is dark milk chocolate brown like his hair and his head adds about another foot and half to his height.

This Bree girl grabs me and as I'm being pushed tin the car as the guards start to shoot at us. But Ceath pounces after them and attacks. They start shooting at him. "No! Let me go! I have to help!" I say and try to pull away from her.

"Get in the god damn car!" I was pushed back in but I got around her and ran to Ceath. But when I was a couple feet away someone shot me in my left shoulder and someone put me in a head lock from behind. "C-" The person covers my mouth and I watched him get shot a bunch of times and fall. I started screaming threw his hand. I'm being pulled back to the car. Ceath tried to get up to stop but half the men pinned him down.