Chapter 2-Can someone please help me

Chapter 2

Can someone please help me.

My eyelids are closed but I can tell I'm in a really bright room. I was right. The room is all white, with a table in the middle with a chair. The bed I was on was just a mattress on the ground with a sheet and thin baby blue blanket. I have a killer headache and my chest felt really tight. I continue to look around moving my hair from my forehead. I have no clue where I am, how I got here, or why I am in so much pain. There is no window or door as far as I can see in this blinding room.

I sit up but my body felt like lead. It's so hard to sit up and it felt like I was going really slow but my body told me I was moving to fast, because I started to get this sick feeling rushing threw me. And just as I was able to keep the food down from how ever long ago the room looks like is goes on forever but it's at least a twelve by ten room. Which made me feel even worse.

Just as I go to get up from the bed the door appears and slides open. In comes two armed soldiers not making any eye contect with me, not even looking at me. Then a man comes in.

Very tall and lean. Slicked back red hair with glasses. Very nerdy looking but presents himself like he won't take crap. He puts a folder on the table and looks at me. "Clarissia Mia Thomason, right?" He inquired.

I just stare at him. How does he know my name? But just when I was going to start throwing questions at him he pulls out photos and puts it on the corner of the table closes to me. "Please clearify if this is you or not."

I get up and walk over to the table very slowly still feeling very tight everywhere. Their are several pictures of me and Nightmare out behind the school before he left.

"Ms. Thomason..."

I look at him and growl, knowing I was slowly changing to the other me. The guys with the guns point them at me and look down the sight. The man puts his hand up to stop them. "This is you. Right? I'm not trying to hurt you, I just want to make sure this is right." he sits up, "And even if you're lying I have solid proof to back me up."

My eyes widen as a tv appears on the wall. We look at it. As it was playing I remembered every bit. It was from the dance. I was shot and then I started acting weird. I had blood lust in my eyes to kill and that was all of it. I felt a chill going down my spin. I still can't believe I changed that much in a matter of seconds. I seriously need to learn to control what I'm becoming or I won't stop.

"Now I ask you again, is that you in those pictures." I look at the pictures and make a fist. I always screw everything up! I nod. "Where's 'that'," he points to Nightmare in the picture.

I glare at him. "Its not a that, it's a dragon and his name is Nightmare." I growl, baring my teeth like a animal.

He glares back not surprised I was acting like this, "Where is this dragon of yours?"

Now they were really pissing me off. I turn away, "I dont know," I say with a slight cocky tone and walk to the wall.

"He's your dragon, how can you not know!" He got mad. Boy he was short tempered, this will be fun.

"I dont know, i haven't seen or spoke to him since the dance. He could be out looking for me, eating, with the others, be at home, or he might be out searching for the person who dares to mess with his master." I glare at him over my shoulder. "And he will do anything to get me back at his side.

I heard him gulp, but he didn't let it faze him. He looks back and ask the first thing that came to his mind. "And home is where?"

I smile meanly. "Boy you ask a lot of questions. And why would I tell you where my home is? So you can kill other things you can't understand, or test on them. I'm not stupid."

He fixes his glasses. "Fine, fair enough. These others you speak of, do they have dragons too?"

I lean against the wall, folding my arms and smile. "Now what's the fun in me telling you everything?" I play with a strand of hair. "If you want answers your gonna have to force it out of me."

He tries to give a nice smile back but it came out very tight. "We'll have to see about that." He puts the tv controler down and the papers. He walks to the door. "The moment you are dying, it's going to be to late." him and the soldiers left.

Now I'm alone again. And I cant feel Nightmare at the moment. I don't know where I am and i'm trapped. I slowly slide down the wall and lay my head back. I'm alone. No help, nothing...and this is only the beginning of me being stuck here.

Hey y'all, hows it going? Where do you think Clare is? How do you think she gets out? Or worse things, do you think she dies? What will they do to her?! See ya next time ^_^