Chapter 14-My Choice and Weird Mother

Chapter 14

My Choice and Weird Mother

It's the end of the week where that strange Damon druggy guy told me and the kids we had to decide if we want to go threw his intence training and he said he will teach us some things about us no one else can. I asked Nightmare what I should do and all he says is 'I don't trust him, If he hurts you I'll kill him.' Which makes me want to say no, but I really what to know what's going on with me.

I shake my head and walk around the main hall. I see Leon and Hope walking this way, looking at each other and talking. I havent seen Fang since the we got back from the lake. I was very concerned and scared for some reason. I can't help but feel sad that I haven't seen him. I don't even know him, but I...I dont know. It's weird cause iIlike Leon. He's-

"Clare, hello!" Hope waved her hand in my face. "Earth to Clare."

"What?" I say looking at her confused.

"I've been standing here talking to you while you have been staring at me giving me your poker face." She pokes my cheek. "Watcha thinking about," She smiles. "Is it a guy?" I blush and glance at Leon then look away at the ground. "AWW I was right! Who is he!? Tell me!"

"Clare," I look up at Leon, "Delora says you have have a visitor."

I froze...He's here and I haven't decided yet. I say again, I want to go but I don't trust him but I'm tired of being in the dark. I guess I'll go...

"Clare..." I look at them. "Well... what are you going to say?" Leon asked. I can tell he wants me to say no, but would understand if I said yes.

I didn't answer. I don't want to see the look on his face when I give him my answer. I walk past them and toward Delora's office. I fold my arms and walk with out looking back and knowing they are following me.

I step in Delora's office and saw Damon drinking a bottle of jin like it's the last one on earth. "Why hello love," He says and slams the bottle against the wall. "Miss me?"

"Hardly." I say with a growl.

"Ah love don't be like that." He stands up and trys to stand straight. "What's your answer love?"

I just stare at the stupid dazzed look on his face. "Yes," I say with a nod.

"Lovely!" He looks at Delors. "Enrole her and-" He looks at me, "I agree with the kids. I have...went threw there heads and they are in no condision to go threw what I'm going to put them in." I just glare at them. "Well go pack! Your going to be gone for a while!" He pushes me out the door.

I sigh and walk to my room and start packing.

And as soon as I was done Leon was there, at me door way staring at me. I put my bag down and walk to him and wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and barries his head in my neck. "I'm sorry Leon..."

He shakes his head, "No, it's ok I understand...Just come back in one piece, please." He pulls him self up and looks at me. He looked so sad. I nod and let go of him and grab my bag.

"Walk out with me?" He nods and walks close behind as we walk. We got out side and saw Damon waiting by his red Roadrun. The trunk is open. I put my bags in the trunk and close it. I went back to hug Leon when a yellow comaro came to a hault next to us.

A women came out. She looked like she was in her late 30's early 40's. She has thick curly brown hair that came to her mid back. She looked amazing for her age. She wore a dress shirt and shorts. Her glasses are dark but I can tell shes looking at me. "Hun, this is her?"

Fang came out on the other side and looks at the girl. "Ma! Wh-"

She looks at him. He looks down and puts his head on the door mumbling to himself. "Yes Mother,"

She looks at me with a huge smile. "Hun, come here." She says and wave me over. I look at Leon to see if he knows what's going on but he looked really mad but sad too.

"Hey, I don't have the time for this." Damon says.

She ignores him and I sigh. I walk over to her. She pushes her glasses down to the tip of her nose and examines me.  "Clare right?" I nod. "Dont talk much do you?" She pushes her glasses up. "I'm Fangs mother," How she said Fang didn't really seem right. "My name is Willa. My son informed me that your very special. I was wondering if you would like to come and have a cook out? So I can get to know you more." She examined me some more.

When she says 'very special', I don't think she means me being a Death Rider. But what? "Sorry can't," I nod my head to Damon. "I'm going to be gone for a while."

She frowns and I can feel Fang doing the same. "Well when you get a chance. I would love to get to know you."

I look at Damon and he sighs and shrugs. I look back at her. "What about in two weeks then?"

"Perfect!" She says and wraps her arms around my neck. "Come back here and I'll drive you guys to the cook out. See you there!" She gets In the car and Fang closes the door and she drives off like a mad person.

"I'm so sorry. My mother is a bit pushy."

I shook my head. "Parents can be embarressing. And I'm ok with going this cook out of yours."

"You sure, my mom can be a bit pushy." I nod and smile. "Good...so where you going?"

"Clare," I look at him and and he taps his wrist and drinks from another bottle from somewhere. He get in drivers seat.

"Training." I wave bye to both of them and get in the car. He starts flying and I sense Nightmare above us.

"Have your dragon-"

"Already did that. He's flying above us." I say and look out the window. "Where we going?"

"Mississppi." Wow long drive. "It's a long drive but I have huge land there that you can train in. No one will bother you nor I." He smiles with a smug look on his face. "This is going to be fun."

I didn't even bother to ask what he ment by that so I ignore him and got lost in my deep sea of thoughts.

=============================================================================

Hellooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! :D I just wanted to let y'all know that there are 3, thats right 3!!!!! chapters left :D I just want to start saying thank you for everyone that has stayed threw my absents. :D You all rock and i hope you wont be mad at me and read the next book too!

Vote, Comment, Fan!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!

-Kat