Chapter 5

Hey guys :D im so sorry it took me so long to update D: i had really bads writers block. I rewrote this like 6 times and i sorta gave up and put some of the ideas together in here to make this. Sorry if its bad. But I hope I can upload more over the summer.

Sorry if its boring :/

Chapter 5

We all stood up that instant and stared at the door as if it was the weirdest thing we have ever seen. "Oh lord!" Hope snapped and looked at Nightmare and pointed out the back window. He flew past us really fast to the point where he was a black streak.

Alex hurries to the door and answers it, we all stare at him. "Hello? How may I help you two?"

"You're Alexander Lockheart, right?"

"Yes sir, now what is there I can help you with. If you just wanted to know who I am then there's bloody hell no reason to bang on my door like that. I do hope you know that I'm very busy right now so please do here." He growls. At least we know he's finally having a reaction in this other then sulking.

The officers glare at Alex and see us in the living room. "Sorry if we are disturbing your little session but we need to ask you a few question, in private."

I get by the door and lean against it getting everyone calling for me. "It's not going to be about the whole monstrous girl and her giant flying lizard, is it?" I say cocky like which really pissed them off.

"I believe that's none of your bu-"

"What's my business is their business," Alex says and nods his head to the rest of us.

They look at them. "Are you refusing to answer our questions unless they can hear, correct?" Alex nods and holds open the door. The officers walk in which was easier then I thought.

I slap one on the back and laugh. "Welcome to hell!" I say and walk back to my spot. Gotta lightin the mood or things would get ugly. So instead I sit next to Fang to make sure he doesn't burst by saying the wrong thing, his wolf will burst out and shred everything up.

Alex sits in the love seat and Delora stands next to him. The police officers look at all of us then one pulls out a note pad and clears his throat. "How do you know Clare?"

"I'm her teacher,"

"Did she tell you about this thing of hers?"

We all look at him to see if he tells the truth, "She hint it but never told me about her situation b-" He stops but hides it with a sigh. If he kept going he'd probably give us away.

"And you never suspected anything?"

"I did once she left and then came back a while later." He says dryly and looks at Delora. She started rubbing his arms with comfort, letting out a small sigh.

The other officer looks at Ceath who is behind me, "Aren't you the kid that took Clare to the dance and refused to leave her side?" Ceath nods and looks at his hands. "And did you know about this thing of hers," We stare at him, he froze for a while. He nods.

"She told me,"

"Did she tell you where she was?" He immediately shook his his. I bet they took that as a lie, but at least he's stalling for now. "So she trusts you?"