Chapter 11-Decisions

Chapter 11

Decisions

I stood there staring at the guy like he is crazy. Why would I allow the kids or me near him when he basically said he might kill us. Not meaning to I let out a really mean warning growl at him. Everyone looks at me a little shocked. "He's not going to hurt you Clare," Hope says, "He helped us find you so I don't know why he would want to kill you."

'He wont Clare,' Nightmare says. 'Trust me' He nudges us forward by pushing us with his head. 'Go on, the others and I will be out here waiting. If he does do something we will be in there to get you guys,'

I stop the growling and walk over to the guy glaring at the man. The kids follow behind really close to me. The man looks at the guys, "Mind staying out here. This is private matters." The man says and holds the door for us. I didn't look at them but I can tell they agreed by not agrueing. "Good, and as soon as I'm done you can have them back."

As soon as we are in he closes the door behind him and walked straight to the bar placed in the living room. "Sit, make yourself at home." The kids sat on the couch and I stood there and folded my arms and continued to glare at him. "Your face is going to get stuck like that if you keep it up." The man says. He looks up and sips his liquor. He puts his glass down and lick his lips of alchol. "What first?" He mumbles to him self.

"How about why you basically just threaten us, or why you have to speak to us, or who you are. That would be freaking wonderful." I snap.

He gives me a weird look but looks away. He starts to play with the ring on his finger. He cleared his throat and spoke. "My  name is Damon, I am a rogue warlock and I have lost my powers but I am still immortal. For decades I have been training your kind to prepare them selves for the next stage and any trouble to come to them." He pauses. "I have seen all the pain and suffering kids like you four go through the years. I couldn't stand it, so recently I have been taking Death rider kids in, helping them threw it. Some make it threw the suicide while others couldn't take it." Damon drinks his liquor. "So the reason I want to speak to you guys to let you know that I can help you unlock things that no one else can."

I pointed to the kids. "Ya and you think the eight year old and two thirteen year old can go threw that cause with what you said its going to be very hard ridiculous training."

"You think just because of their age they cant handle it?" He asked. "I bet with enough training they could kick you ass."

"No but they are kids-"

"They can die with  everyone after them. I don't think they or you want to die now." He says sternly. "So what is it going to be?" He looks at all of us. "Do you want to be able to live and learn things about your self or not." We didn't answer. "Fine, iIgive you one week to make your decision." He finishes his drink and nods to the door. "You can leave but I'll be at that school or where ever you are ."

We walk out and walk to everyone that is at the forest border. The dragons are in their own little group looking at each other talking while everyone else is doing the same a couple feet away. John and James run over to their dragons and Lilly tugs on my shirt. "Clare where's Oliver?"

I look at her. "He probably made it out and is looking for his dragon."

"Oh,"

"You should go see Rose, she probably wants to catch up with you." I say with a smile. She nods and goes over to Rose clenching her unicorn. I look at Leon, Hope and Fang and they are walking over.

"What did he want to talk about?" Leon asked when they got to where I am.

"Wanting to train me and the kids. He's a drunk, I bet half of the stuff he was talking about he didn't know what he was saying." I say with a sigh.

"He helped us fine you," Fang say still giving me that weird look, "He helped us fight off the guards while we looked to get paste the barrier."

"Ya, he might be a drunk but he helped alot." Hope agrees but a little sad.

I sigh. "None the less he is still a drunk and I personally have a problem with them and its kinda hard for me to trust them."

"Did he say why he wants to train you guys what for?"  Leon ask and folds his arms. I have never noticed how tall he is, he's at least a head or so taller then me.

"He says he's trying to get us to find things about our selves that no one can show us and wants us to be prepared for the hardships up ahead for us." I said. This is really pissing me off. Everything leads to more secrets and everyone is dancing around the subject and then have me find it out later on.

"Woah," Hope says and looks at me in aw. "Your eyes, they were different for a second. How did you do that."

I shook my head, "Its nothing. Can Lilly, John and James stay at the school. It's only for a week cause they are most likely going say yes,"

They nod but Fang ask, "What are you going to ask?"

I stood there not answering. I look away and walked to Nightmare and them. "Come on and mount up." I glance over my shoulder. "The school or Alexanders?"

"Alex wants to speak to you." Leon says.

==============================================================================

Sorry its late. but next chap is going to be out on time.....most likely. I hope u enjoyed.

Comment, Vote, Fan

bye

-Kat