Chapter 3-Bree Turner

Chapter 3

Bree Turnner

             Dear Dairy,

Ok, so...wow this sucks. The guy I've been crushing since like forever. And its been a day that bitch Clare decides, 'Hmmm I'm going to come back and ruin all of Bree's work shes been so carefully planing her whole life!!!'

I mean really. Ceath was so upset when she disappeared off the face of the earth and who was there to cheer him up. Uh hello, ME! She was gone and never talked to him cause she's a unclassy hoe that should keep her grubby nasty paws off of Ceath!

Everyone knows that I have the biggest crush on him ever and anyone that touches him is as good as dead. And now everyone he's off limits! UGH! Why doesn't anything work out the way I want it to! I mean really! I have a messed up life and not one thing turns out the way I want it to. I think it's ca-

"Bree," my mother called from the kitchen. "You have to leave for school."

Groaning I close and lock my diary and grab my school backpack. I'm gonna have to finish that later. I hide my diary under my pillow and walk out. I walk to the kitchen to give my mom a goodbye kiss on the cheek when I see the news on the tv.

"-spring dance at Clearwater Middle school, there was a attack. And here is the footage. " The lady showed someone hold that jerk Clare by the hair and she screams. All the sudden there was a crash, as the smoke disappeared a huge lizard with wings was there and rawrs at everyone.

"Oh my god!" My mother gasp.

"The insedint was last night by Clare Thomason. And we have comformed her capture but it is unknown. B-" mom quickly turned off the tv in a panic.

"Bree, go to school. Your gonna be late."

I walk out with the biggest grin on my face ever. Serves her right! But honestly, what was that thing? It can't be a dragon, also to be honest. I feel bad.

She sound like a jerk :) but shes very important.