Chapter 15- Shoot Me Now

Chapter 15

Shoot Me Now

It took hours for us to get to where we had to be. His house is two story, chimey, porch, and lots of woods. He parked next to the house, and Nightmare landed right next to the car and looked around.  Damon popped the trunk open and got out. I got out and grabbed my bag.

"You room is down stairs, left hall third room on the right. Get ready in a hour for your training." He walks inside and leaves the door open.

I found my room. I put my stuff down and saw Nightmare laying outside my window. "I still don't like him," Nightmare says with a huff. "I know you want answers but what if it's stuff that you don't want to hear?"

"I don't care, its better to know ahead of time." I say and change my clothes. I don't know what I'm going to go train first. So I just put on sweat pants and a t-shirt. I might be wearing some thing I shouldn't be wearing but oh well. I'll learn my lesson. At least if we do something with combat skills or acrobatics I'll have mobility.

I put my hair up and walk out to Damon. I had to wait about 10 minutes for him. But instead I had to wait almost two hours for him!

He was walking, or stumbling, down the stairs holding a bottle off Jack. "Lets go." He slurs and walks to the door by the stairs.

"What!" I shout and follow him, "No sorry for being late?!"

"I'm not that late." He dazes off in the distance like he forgot what he was doing then he opened the door and walked down stairs. I followed him hot on his trail.

"Oh ya, 'cause two hours isn't late at all you ass!" I say with a growl.

"Calm down, I'm going to explain while we are walking. We have quiet a walk." He says and gulps down some of his Jack. I shut my mouth and nod. Finally answers I have been wanting. "You guys are very...indepent, very strong and cunning. Most of the dragons that choose their master are humans and don't last very long. And if they are paranormal, some of them don't have the know how to survive and end up commenting suicide. But people how do, prosper in the end." He stops and finishes his bottle.

"Each race that is chosen has its own powers, each of them can control one element and one natural disaster. Vampires can control water and rainstorms, might not sound like much but they can be nasty. Werewolf's control earth and earth quacks. Warlock and witches control air and anything that involves the wind. And demons can control fire and make lightning storms. It might sound retarded but it can get nasty."

He looks at me for a long time and looks away. "Your a demon." Just as I was going to ask something he sticks his hand up. "You were before you got your dragon Nightmare. Your parents probably hid it from you." He yawns. "You go threw changes. Long  painful changes but prosper in the end. A dragon will do anything to protect their master, even if it means their death. I have seen some violent things go on when someone just looked at their master." He shakes his head and sighs. "Depending on what stage you are at and how and where your dragon is killed you will slowly turn into. I have seen one go threw this but killed himself." He stops.

"And what are are you going to put me threw?" I asked a bit scared.

A wicked smile on Damon's face appeared. "Well to get your powers to unlock of course." We get to the door and he examines my clothing. "I hope you like the cold Clare." He says and opens the door and pushes me in and immediately closes and locks it.

It was one of those biom places where it was a huge dome and could make any biom you want. And this one had 3 feet of snow, few trees and snow falling. I bang on the door. "Open the stupid door Damon!!" I scream. I was already shivering like crazy from being in here for a few minutes.  "God damn it! DAMON!!" I say, "What is this for!?!" I kept banging on the door till I felt num.