Chapter 16- PARTY!!! Wait....

Chapter 16

PARTY!!! Wait....

It's the last day of the two weeks I've been with Damon. Training was like the stuff at Wick but harder. It was mostly hand to hand combat training and power control, other days it is making Nightmares and I's bond stronger and weapon training.

And it was a pain. It wasn't how at Wick if you could do a spin kick and make good connection. But no Damon made me do one kick off the ceiling and one bunch. So I got to point where I can't hit something with out breaking it.

Sighing, I start packing again. Damon says he is going to pick me up so we can start training again. Which is freaking fantabulous.

I put my stuff in the car and sat in the passenger seat. I lay my head on the glass and yawn. I was barely aloud to sleep. But I'm going to sleep the whole 15 hours to Georgia. As soon as the car engine began to hum and Nightmare followed, I fell asleep.

-dream-

"Damn you!!" I yell and wipe the blood from my mouth. "Come fight me and not use cheat moves!!" I yell at the figure in the sky on his dragon.

He laughs, "Why don't you come up on our level and not theres."

I growl and whistle. Nightmare comes swooping too me. I run and as soon he got to my side I jump on him. He goes up after the person and he lifts his spear. I pull out one of my knives from my belt on my leg that was under my dress.

We started flying all over the place. We fought while our dragons did too. The mans dragon bit Nightmare really hard on the neck and he screetched in pain. I stared at him making sure he was ok. The man took my moment of shock and threw the spear threw my stomach.

I lost my grip of Nightmare and started to fall. The guy dives after me and pulls the spear out. He pulls me to him and raises his arm. "Your weak! And you and your dragon are going to die because of it." He rams it in my chest.

-real life-

I woke up screaming. I was breathing heavily and was sweating a bit. Someones hand rested on my arm. I looked at my side and saw Damon really concerned and sober for once. "What happened?"

I gripped my stomach and told him everything. I had tears in my eyes. I'm so scared. I just saw two ways I'm going to die.

I look at Damon and his face was blank. I can't tell if its bad or normal. "Find a way to prevant both of them. Some how you changed your future, now you have to find away to do it again." He turns off the car and gets out.

"I'm gonna die?!?!" I yell, getting out of the car.

"Not if you do something diffently then you won't die. So you should think before you do." He opens the trunk. And just as I grab my stuff Fang and his mother Willa pulled up infront of the car.

Willa get out and looks at me. "Ready?" she says with a smile.

I shook my head. I was about to answer when Damon answered for me. "Give her five minutes, we just got here."

Willa nods and i walk in to my room. Leon was by the door waiting for me. "Hi..." He looks at me.

"Please forget that we...kissed. please." He doesn't look at me. "I don't want to ruin things between you and who you really like." And then he was gone.

I just walk in my room and slam the door. GAH!! Guys are so freaking stupid and confusing!!!

After my shower I put on a white dress that has a black bow on the back and ribbon around my ribs. I put white flip flops on and walked outside. I walk over to them. "Can my dragon come with?" I ask.

"Of course," she smiles. She nods he head to the back seat. "My 13 year old is up front, you have to sit with Fang in the back."

I nod and look at Nightmare, "Can you follow really close." Nightmare nods and gets up. I get in the back seat and put on my seat belt, clenching it.

Willa gets in and starts driving to wherever we are going. I felt Fangs eyes on me but I didn't move or care at the moment. I'm just thinking of different ways for me not to die. What do I do?! I don't know what to prevent to it not to happen.

I felt someone tap on my knee. I look up and see the kid in the front seat. He looks just like Fang but without the scar. "Are you ok? You look upset." I just stare at him.

Fangs place his hand on my hand. "Clare..."

I quickly smile and nod. "Ya, I-I'm ok. Just a little worried." I say and move my hand from Fangs and look away.

"Well you can tell us if you like. We would be glad to help." She says.

I shake my head. "Nothing you can do, it's either a fate I can change or can't and I have to accept..." I mumble. I heard Fang growl and takes my hand with his hand. He squeezes my hand so I can't pull away. I guess later I have to explain what it is later to him...but why is he acting like this?

-Few hours later-

Willa parked outside a house and bunch of smaller houses that it on a beach. There is a bunch of people starting a fire, cooking putting food out. Willa and the boy got out but Fang kept me still so i couldnt get out. I look at him.

"Fang, what's wrong?"

"I have to tell you something..." He says and looks at me. He took a deep breath and says. "Your my mate..." Mate...? I look at him confused. "It means that you are...um...like my soul mate." I just stare at him. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I didn't have a chance and Delora doesn't like us being with the students there."

"I'm not madeFang...I'm actually kinda happy that you told me." I smile. "It's better then me finding out myself."

Fang smile back. "Good, I just don't know what I'd do if you got mad at me." He kisses my cheek and got out. I don't know why but I was sad he only kissed my cheek. I sigh and get out. Fang holds his hand out for me and I take it and walk over to everyone else.

Two guys come over with a smile. "Ah look. Big bad Fang is with his girl!" The smaller of the two said.

"Is he being mean Miss? We can handle him if he is." He says and winks.

Fang lets out a growl and puts his arm around my waist. I chuckle. "I'm pretty sure I can take care of my self. But thanks for the offer." They smile but I can tell they took it as a challenge. I heard Nightmare land and everyone look at him and looked away.

The guys pulled Fang away and Willa walked over. "Would you like to help make the food?"

"Sure."

-Night fall-

We are sitting my the camp fire. Eating and talking. This was nice,I feel normal again. I stared at the water. It looks so nice. I got up and walk over to the water. I took off my flip flops and sat down by the water and put my feet in. Man it felt so good.

Fang sat next to me really close and looked out. "Will you tell me why you were all upset in the car?"

"Just dreams I've been having that I'm scared of whats going to happen. I die in them..."

He makes me look at him and cups my face. "I won't let that happen," He promises and captures his lips with mine. And immedantly he growls when he pulls away. "Mine!"

I smile and sit up. "Your so sweet Fang," I say.

"Aw look at the little Love Birds." I froze. No...

I look up and saw Oliver. And his eyes show he's looking for blood. My blood.

===============================================================================

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE CHAP LEFT XO Im gonna cry. T_T Sorry if its short. But after the last chapter their will be a teaser/Epiloge after that so :D Ya. I will try to make it ASAP!!!

Vote, Comment, Fan

BYE!!!

-Kat