Part 11 Healing Time

I woke up to a bright light in my eyes. Pain was everywhere on me. I went to open my eyes again but this time slowly. Once adjusted to the light I looked around the room. I noticed something instantly. I was in a hospital. I was also still a dragon. Out of my 4 limbs 3/4 were wrapped or casted. My tail was wrapped. My wing was casted also. I could feel the bruises and cuts from getting kicked and punched. I was in a room that looked like an emergency room. Was I in that critical of a condition. I was trying to just fall asleep again when doctors came into the room. I looked up at them and they looked at me surprised. They started talking to each other than 2 left. Once the two came back they brought 4 people with them too. The four were the ones and only Eraserhead, All Might, Todoroki, and Kachan. When they saw the condition I was in everyone but Todoroki gasped. The 3 asked the doctors what happened and the doctors told them to ask Todoroki. Kachan then yelled, "WHY ASK THAT HALF AND HALF BASTARD! DID HE DO THIS!?!?!?!" He looked pissed too. They all looked at him for an explanation. He explained how he found me lying in a puddle of my own blood crying out for help barely awake.  So they don't really understand what happened. The doctors asked who I was and who I belonged to. Eraserhead had answered and told them I was Izuku Midoriya and that I was human with a quirk to shape shift. The doctors looked like they didn't believe him so I went into my puppy form. They stared at me with awe. After they finally believed them I shifted back which hurt like hell. I started to get up but the doctors rushed at me and made me lay down again. They could tell I was irritated. They explained to the heroes that I had to be with someone at all times and was not aloud to walk or get up on my own. They stressed for them to not let me use my injured limbs. If the heroes didn't think they can do that I would be forced to stay here. In the end they took me with. All Might was holding me due to the two children fighting on whom was going to carry me. All Might and Eraserhead were talking about whom would watch me each week and they decided only the teachers would. When we got to the school the support team gave me a light collar that allowed me to speak. I explained how my father, All for One, Tomura, and Kurogiri attacked me, Shinso, and some teachers. They took us and returned to their base. I made a deal with them so Shinso would stay okay. They were making fun of me so I flew out of the building and ended up at the park that me and Kachan played at when we were kids. I also explained what happened to cause my injures. After the long explanation All Might brought me to his class because he had to teach at this time. When we walked in everyone gasped besides Todoroki and Kachan. All Might carefully placed me on the desk. He told the class that they had a training camp in a couple of weeks. (They already had the sports festival) All Might ignored all the questions on what happened to me. While All Might was busy teaching I was trying to get up. Todoroki and Kachan both yelled at me NO! and got All Might's attention towards me. All Might picked me up and held me in a position so I couldn't get up and wouldn't injure me and my broken bones more. I got so bored of just sitting there that I eventually fell asleep. I woke up to movement. I was in Eraserhead's arms and he was walking somewhere. I tried to shift into a more comfortable position but stopped when I felt pain. Eraserhead arrived at his destination. He walked into the room and it looked like the infirmary. He handed me to a old lady and went to go sit down. The old lady placed me on the bed and grabbed supplies. Before she applied the supplies she kissed me and it made me feel a lot better. I may have felt better but I also felt extremely tired too. I managed to stay awake the whole time. She took my casts off to check my bones. Still broken but way better than before. My bones were almost shatter before she kissed me. She recasted my leg, arm, and wing. She unwrapped my tail and leg and checked them. She didn't need to do anything else after that so she handed me to Eraserhead. Once in Eraserhead's arms I fell asleep. 

(Time Skip 7 days yes Izuku slept for 7 days)

I woke up and was in a different spot again!!! This time I was with Kirishima I think his name was

I woke up and was in a different spot again!!! This time I was with Kirishima I think his name was. I thought I was only gonna be with the teachers. Wait that's not the worst of my problems. When Kachan saw I was awake he grabbed me from Kirishima and held my head above a plastic bag. Kirishima flipped out and kept telling Kachan to stop. It was cut short by me puking into the bag. Kachan looked up and say everyone say his soft side. He then explained how I have motion sickness. It took awhile and a lot of me puking till we got there. Once we got there Eraserhead took me He got back on the bus and grabbed a new plastic bag. We arrived at the camp this time and he took me to the nurse of the camp. He uncasted my limbs and checked them. He ended up giving me the all clear. We then join the Pussy Cats and waited for the students. While waiting for the students I tried standing up. I ended up falling like a newborn. I saw everyone watching me. I tried again and held myself up for about a minute before falling again. I was getting upset so I tried flying. I flapped my wings but fell on  my side due to my unbalance of muscle. Eraserhead could tell I soon would get pissy if I couldn't stand or fly. I tried again and finally got airborne. I flew around like no tomorrow. I landed and stayed standing. I was happy so I tried walking. It was wobbly at first but I managed. By the time I got a hang of everything again the students finally arrived. 

(This was gonna be his dragon form but the only problem was he had no wings with this one

(This was gonna be his dragon form but the only problem was he had no wings with this one.)