Chapter 10: flying potatoesand my dad

//My POV day after last chapter\\

Skipping across the plains biom I looked up at the sky. Great I have about two hours till sunset better start looking for people or a tree.

//Hopeless time skip\\

Yes! A cave that will have to do. Slowly I looked around the cave and realised there was a minecart in the corner.  Welp that will have to be my bed. Night world. Yes even very powerful people have to sleep sometimes.

^//Morning^\\

Sitting up I take a better look at the cave that I'm in. On the walls there is a shelf with a crowbar on. Well I'll take that.Looking down at my arm I notest someone had wrote on it.

Hello random stranger. My name is sjin. If you would like some shelter and some better food than 1 raw chicken I own a farm 2 chunks from here if you would like to come visit.
-sjin

Well I might as well. But he's got to pay for writting on my arm.Getting up I trip over and fall on my broken wrist. Did I not mention that? No? Well looks like I'm teleporting. Closing my eyes I think of sjin.

Pop!

//Sjin's POV\\

I was working on the storage chests when I hear a poping sound besides me. Just a chicken laying eggs. Well that what I thought it was before I heard Rythian speaking behind me. "Hello farmer Sjin" he said. I scream under my breath. Then I slowly turn round with my eyes closed.

//My POV\\

As he turns round he has his eyes closed. He he. "Now," I say still initiating Rythians voice, "was it you who hurt the little girl?" I ask even though I'm fine. "w..w..what l.little girl? " sjin asks. The terror in his voice is so funny. "Never mind" I say before teleporting out side the farm gates. Here I burst out laghting. 

***Ten minutes later***

Well I can probably go in now. I feel a bit faint. "Hello?" I shout. Suddenly potatoes fly at me. "Go away intruder I don't want none of your fake mahogany!" sjin shouts at me. "Is that sjin , ypthe person that wrote on my arm?" I ask eventhough I know it is. Sjin walks out from behind the barn. "Oh sorry I had a spot of bother a while ago."he says smiling.  I smile back but then notest black veins on my arm. "Get Rythian,  tell him Enderborn problems! " I scream before my world goes black.

***Dream/ vision***
Before me stands a man. He's quite tall and has his back to me. He turns round. "Honey, my name is Notch, king and God of  minecraftia. But you are  Cassandra.  Princess of  minecraftia and Earth.  Your mum was a queen of earth and I'm your dad. But keep this a secret my daughter  for you are the most powerful being on any planet. Your a super god. I  must go now your friends are all trying to get you back!" He kisses my head before he diapers.

***Back to reality***

"Shes wakeing up!" Shouts...Lewis as the world comes back into view around me. "Lewis?" I question sitting up. Suddenly Lewis hugs me . What the? Suddenly more arms rap around me. Martin, Lewis, Toby, Duncan, Sjin, Rythian, Simon, Zoey and Teep are all hugging me? I look around and see another girl with an owl on her shoulder. Hanna. Slowy the others let go of me. I sit there shocked.  Then a cup of water if poured on me. "Rythian get read of everyone but you and sjin. Rythian seems to understand why and shouts for everyone to get out the room. Sjin however,  is confused.  "Ok down to business,  I'm Enderborn sorry for not telling you Rythian and sjin sorry for scarring you that day by pretending to be Rythian!" I say staring down. Sjin lookes shocked and Rythian, angry.

"Why did you not tell me you idiot,  you f**ing idiot, you could of got your self killed or wost turnd ender on us, and why can you with stand water!!!!!" he screams at me .

I look down, a single tear dripping down my cheek. Suddenly I'm hugged by Rythian.  "Sorry its just you scared us so much." He says wiping away my tear. I smile at him. " Sorry for not telling you Ryth." I say. He noddeds in response.  "Sorry for scaring you Sjiny" I say looking at sjin.

"Its not your fult you fainted, Lynette" he replyes. How does he know my name. Rythian sees my confusion.  "Simon, Martin, Toby, Duncan and Zoey were screaming it when they found out" he says "Can they come back in I need to properly introduce myself to them." I say. Sjin nods and brings them back. I stand in the center of the grope.

"Hello everyone, since you don't know much about me and so many of you are here I decided I should introduce my self to you, so my names Lynette, Lewis you can now stop bugging me about that. I'm 12 and I spawned alone. My favorite colors are green, blue, purple and brown. The reason I fainted is because I'm a Enderborn Water spirit.  Also ,as some of you like to keep up with what tricks I have done, I was the person who imitated Rythian behind you that day sjin and scared you realy badly" I say.

Sjin stares at me before coming up and punching me. "You little minks" he says to me. Needless to say the plant that came and shook him was all Shadow,  me.

"Oh yer I forgot but as Lewis, Simon, Duncan, Martin, Toby and Rythian know I'm hanted/ helped by someone called shadow so if you hurt me you get punished. For instance, cut and scared all night," I point at Lewis "Blue mouths" I point at Simon and Duncan,  "Covered in mud," Rythian " or even you powers mucked with" I point at Martin.   "And of course what just happened to sjin but its not just shadow that tricks you." I add before grinning and starting to inmate Lewis,  "FOR THE LAST TIME WHAT'S YOUR NAME!"  I shout.  Then me, Duncan and Simon burst out laughing while Lewis tells everyone what happened. ..

Hi so long chapter yay! But yer hope you enjoyed byeeeeeeeee
-Doom