Chapter 7: Demi god and the reason.

//My POV\\

As we heard a evil laugh above us we all looked up to see a man.. flying. "Ridge Dog" growled the others. Oh great the evil demi god... joy! please note my sarcasm.  "Who is he?" I asked Martin. He looked at me "the demi god of the sever."bhe replyed not looking at me. "Oh hello there" I shouted at Ridge smiling. He stared at me shocked " your not scared or angre" he said with a questioning note in his voice.

"No I haven't meat you before... considering I only started meating people yesterday I don't know a lot of people yet but can you tell me why I should be scared" I said/ asked.

"Well a new person that means you get two wishes and I have to grant them." He said. I considered this for a moment before grinning.  "Ok then Mr Ridge Dog my wish is that you stop the survival game's" I answered.  He seemed shocked that I knew this. "H..How did you know?" he questioned.

"A lady last night told me when she saved me from a cage in the jaffa factory freezer room" I answered smiling. Lewis, Simon and Duncan stared at me shocked befor Lewis looked at this cut and Simon and Duncan looked at eachovers toughs,  I laugh at them. They gave me death glares.  "Very well that wish is granted what's your second one" said ridge who's spirt was dampened.  "Find Shadows dad for her" I said.

"Who is shadow? " asked Ridge. Lewis pointed at his arm while Simon and Duncan showed there blue mouth. "I'm gessing the one who did that to them as well as saving me." I replyed grinning. "I will try" Said ridge.  "But were will I find this shadow person". This time Lewis spoke up, "shes always waching us just say a place and time and she will meat you" he said. Ridge nodded before flying of. "Midnight on top of black rock castle" he shouted.

We all staref at eachother before toby spoke up "So why did you come here" he asked.

" Well shadow said that she had told the people in the forest that to her names didn't matter and the only people that live in the forest are you soo." Replyed Duncan mater of factly. 

Martin nodded befoee saying " Just a warning she controls plants to beause she stoped me 2 nights ago." Then I made a tree branch grab him by the leg and lift him high.  "Say sorry to her" Whispered the teee to him. "Sorry Shadow!" he screamed.  I made the tree drop him.

"Guys no offence but aparently there is more people here so I whant to go of and meet them so can I go?" I asked.

"But your still a child" blurted out Simon before covering his mouth.

"I survived for 12 years I don't think a week will kill me" I said walking over to the pile of coats and things and grabbing my back pack. Walking round I gave everyone a hug and sliped a note in Simon's pocket saying...
Another week blue for you!

"Bye people" I said then paused.  "Simon shaddow just spoke to me in my head and said for you to check your pocket" I said with a confused look on my face. Every one turned to Simon as he pulled the note out his pocket. "Uhhhhh" he groaned in annoyance before showing everyone else.

"Well bye guys see you later okay" I said before walking towards black rock. Lets get ready to meet Ridge.
Hi doom here soo happy today and a bit boared so I'm updateing this and probably anothet chapter today!
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-Doom