chapter 1: Confusing The king and prince

//my POV\\\

As I creeped through the trees with my long bow in my hand, knifes on my side in a holder and a container full of arrows on my back, I looked out for pigs, cows, chicken or horse, as well as curious players who sometimes stumbled past, I noticed a light coming from part of the forests that I haven't been in yet today. As I creeped over I heared voices coming from a clearing. "Martin, this is not fair!" shouted the on hanging from a tree branch that raped around him.

" Your the one who poured water over me Toby." Shouted the one called Martin.

Laughing quietly to my self I look at there ora. Martins was light green with a silver out line and... Tobys was dark green with a gold out line. No way I found the jungle king and sapling prince! Well I should probaly help the king. Concentrating at the tree I made it let go of Toby quickly. What I said I would help him that doesn't mean I have to be nice!

"Thanks Martin thought next time a little slower please." Said Toby.

"That's fine..Wate. What?" questioned Martin turning round then walking towards Toby. " Toby... that wasn't me.." he wispered now looking round nervously. Well better show my self.

//Martins POV\\

As I looked around nervously I spotted movement behind a tree. Using my powers I tryed to make the tree grab what ever it was. But it.. refused?  Then A person steped out. I couldn't tell if they were a boy or girl as a cloak covered there face and body. "W.. Who are you?" stuttered Toby as I stood there shocked. The person, ignoring Tobys question, said " Well look at that the sapling prince is speechless and the Jungle kings scared to." Their voice was teasing but firm. " Who are you?" I demarnded. The person rased there head meeting my glare but didn't act worried.  "For me names are not important but I'm a girl just to help you out." she stated.

"Hannah or Kim or Zoey this isn't funny" Said toby. The girl let out an emotionless laugh. "I'm not anyone you know jungle king and sapling prince. I spawned after all of you , alone. But I was the one who set you free from the tree" she said. As I turned to look at Toby I notested he was looking at me. Typical.  Turning back the girl was..gone?

//My POV\\

As he turned away I merged back into a tree so he couldn't see me. As he turned back he looked shocked. Toby still was thinkng about my eyes though. "Toby." Martin said. " I think life just got a whole lot more weird!"

A/N - HI so update ,yay! Still need a name! Also please tell me any spelling mistakes. I'm not great at it but I'm trying!