chapter 8: Ridge and blackrock crew.

// my pov and its now midnight\\

Flying to blackrock I count my arrows making sure they are all there.

As black rock comes into sight I see two people on the roof. I hide on a tree near them and listen to there conversation.  "why are your here Ridge?" one growed.  "I'm here to meet someone who someone else used there wish on as well as banning survival games." said Ridge sounding disappointed. Then I stepted out onto the roof. "Right on time Ridge,  and rythian to I'm to lucky" I said with no emotion in my voice. " Now down to business Demi god, I have lots of powers , to many to count, and I get them from somewhere. I want you to find my dad, understood?" Ridge seemed shocked on my bluntness.  "O..okay S., Shadow" he stuttered before flying of.

"How do you know my name" Rythian asked me realy annoyed. I laughted an emotionless laugh. " I know everybody's name, likes, dislikes, strengths, weekness and personality Enderborn. " I stated forming a ball of water in my hand. "Ask Lewis, Simon, Martin, Toby and Duncan if you don't belive me. Also tell them about this meeting please. Including the warter and.., Fire." I said forming a ball of fire in my other hand."He nodded before flying back into the castle.  I smirked and teleported into the forest and chaged into my normaler clothes and putting in my contacts.

Slowly I walked over to the castle doors before nocking weakly on the door. "Hello?" said zoey opening the door. "Help" I whispered before collapsing on the door step.

-Hi doom here and btw she fainted due to over useing her power because she used two elements that don't get along at the same time so it takes to much energy. hopefully that helps. Ps sorry its short.
-Doom