04 - Feeling Lonely

Start from the beginning

"Yeah? They having you do extra hours?" Jimin asked resting his small hand on his boyfriends knee. "Umm something like that." Yoongi exclaimed and the blonde haired male nodded accepting his lovers excuse while keeping his gaze on the scenery of cars passing by and people walking along the side walks. 

Jimin thought how fortunate it was that he didn't have to explain to his boyfriend where he would be tomorrow night, he was excited for the dinner plans with Jungkook and Jaeyhun but at the same time he felt a little tug at his heart that his boyfriend had to cancel on their date night, again. 

Soon Jimin and Yoongi reached their apartment and the smaller quickly went straight to their bedroom and began to undress himself. "I feel like I smell like pizza and sweaty kids." He giggled grabbing his towel from the closet. Yoongi smiled and strolled over to him, he placed his hands along Jimin's exposed waist and hovered his mouth on his neck, inhaling his scent. "Mmhh, pizza never smelled so good like it does on your skin babe." He expressed with a groan. 

Jimin giggled at the remark and turned to wrap his arms around his boyfriend neck pulling him in for a tender kiss. "Yoongi. I miss you." He whispered between their kisses and getting Yoongi to chuckle at the words. "What are you talking about I'm right here." The blue haired male claimed against Jimin's mouth and nibbling on the plump bottom lip to earn those pleasant moans of his. 

"I know, it's just that lately you've been really distant, always busy, always working and never enough time to be with me...." Jimin mumbled, and this time Yoongi didn't respond back, he just continued kissing his boyfriend, deepening with the urge to have him impossibly closer.

Yoongi soon parted from the kiss, leaving Jimin whining for more but it didn't last long because the smaller was hurriedly helping him out of his clothes, impatient to feel his body on his again. Jimin let Yoongi kiss him lips again, their bare chest rubbing over each others before he was laid down over the bed, his legs parted and his head was thrown back when Yoongi lowered himself to rub his mouth on his inner thighs.

Yoongi was suck small hickeys, traveling further up and leaving gently kisses over his hip bone. "Mmh Yoongi." Jimin huffed getting his boyfriend to rush the actions, he parted to grab the bottle of lube from their dresser and moved to position himself back on the bed between his lovers pretty thighs. Yoongi was about to pour some of the liquid onto his hand when his phone buzzed, causing him to turn his focus to his jeans on the floor.

"Yoongi, baby, pay attention to me." Jimin mumbled spreading his legs open for his boyfriend to enter him already. Yoongi groaned at the sight, he was flushing with arousal, blush on his cheeks and his swollen lips parted to release desperate whines, but the phone kept buzzing and Yoongi kept hesitating. Jimin frowned and pulled himself up on his elbows to see his boyfriend struggle to keep himself from checking his phone.

"Baby, please make love to me, please I need you so bad." Jimin was practically begging at this point, feeling tears form in his eyes because Yoongi's gaze shifted from him to the phone vibrating on the ground. "I'll just turn it off okay...." Yoongi insisted leaning down to grab at his phone before having his thumb scroll through the notifications, no longer interested in Jimin's naked figure waiting for him. 

"Let me just take care of something real quick okay." Yoongi said never looking over at Jimin who silently watched him grab at his clothing before stepping out of the room, typing away in a hurry. Jimin swallowed back the lump he had forming in his throat, trying hard to not cry and overreact, but then the sound of the front door closing made it obvious that Yoongi wasn't returning anytime soon. 

Unable to process what was happening between their relationship and Jimin continued to kneel over the bed, naked and alone, wishing that his lover would notice his silently cries come back to him so they could passionately have sex. Jimin sighed when a few minutes passed though, and soon he was wrapping his body in a towel to made his way out to the living room to see it empty, with the exception of his phone on the kitchen table. 

Yoongibear
Hey I had to help my mom with something, we'll pick up where we left off when I come home okay,
Love you babe❤😚

Jimin read in Yoongi's voice, trembling in frustration because he's been doing this often recently and he didn't want to listen to his conscious telling him what he suspected was happening behind his back but his heart knew it already. With a heavy sigh Jimin threw his phone on the couch before heading off into the shower, pushing away the thought of Yoongi lying to him, because it hurt too much and made too much sense. 

After Jimin showered he was laying alone in bed he and Yoongi shared, endless tears continued to fall over his pillow as he sulked in how loneliness he was always feeling nowadays. "He couldn't even tell me in my face that he had something else to do, he just left me, his boyfriend, naked on the bed waiting for him." Jimin sniffled angry at Yoongi but more at himself because he knew that he'd forgive him when he returned. 

Jimin buried his face into his pillow and somewhere in the dark scenery his mind wandered elsewhere and the image of the gorgeous brown doe eyes that belonged to the handsome father, Jeon Jungkook. His name played like a additive melody in Jimin's mind and he couldn't help but feel comfort just thinking about him, everything about Jungkook that he'd seen so far was perfect. 

With his eyes closed Jimin started to grow bitter, imagining what lucky woman was married to the handsome father and how happy he would be if he could've found someone to love him the way he desired to be loved.