''So hyung'', Jimin started enthusiastically, camera set to record, ''if you had the chance, if the moon somehow granted you three wishes, what would you wish for?''

''First of all, I would wish for this voice to disappear, second I would-'' His words got cut off by the proximity of Jimin's camera, ''I would wish for this camera to go away.'' So he nudged him slightly, trying to move Jimin away from his face.

But Jimin didn't make a move regardless, holding his laughter in. ''And third?''

''Third,'' Namjoon stopped, bringing his index finger up in the air as if to think of what else to say, ''I would wish for you to disappear.''

That's what it took for Jimin's laughter to break through, and being the person to laugh at almost everything, from boring dad jokes to short viral videos of cats flooding the internet, Jimin couldn't hide it. His other hand was covering his face, his whole body almost curling in a small ball of joy.

''Yoongi hyung, what would your wishes be?'' When moving away from Namjoon, Jimin shoved the camera to his other friend's face. ''Is one of them not to be the only one without an important role in this play?''

Yoongi said nothing.

''But being a rock isn't that bad. You just have to breathe, sleep and basically exists. It's not different from what you're already doing every day.''

However, Yoongi stood up now, dusting off his costume and mumbling to his breath. ''What was that? Did you guys hear anything?''

''Maybe it was the wind?'' Boyoung joined in, the edges of her white dress carried by the movements of her feet.

So Jimin does it again.

The whole body laughter, which is only a second stage of the four existing stages. The first one being his normal laughter, one where he either covers his mouth to hide his giggles or his eyes crinkle up.

The third stage of his laugh would be leaning to the closest person to cling onto them for balance. And fourth is the stage where he is on the floor, choking on his own fits of chuckles.

It'd be easy if Jimin had stages to his personality, but in reality, his personality was more like a switch that turned on the light and turned it off again. He was confident, yet insecure. He dances on his feet like a feather yet falls off chairs and is the clumsiest man ever. He loves everyone but has the hardest of times loving himself.

People would think that he's an attention seeker, and he is, not in a bad way because he craves and loves getting compliments but is somehow still humble so that every time his friends mention him as a great dancer, he doesn't even hesitate to correct them and bring the spotlight to shine back on Hoseok.

Even now, as he's laughing, he's being contradictory – giggly and happy for others while hiding all his problems that could probably fit the whole alphabet.

And all June could do was watch, just like she'd been doing since the first day they met.

Then she looked away, trying to steer her attention back to the pointe shoes in her hands. But the laugh – Jimin's laugh, made it all so much more difficult.

''Ack, I'm going to murder all of you in your sleep. But before I do that, let me interview a person who's nicer than all of you in here.''

She wasn't expecting this at all.

June wasn't expecting Jimin to stand in front of her now, out of them all.

''Now,'' He started, pressing his lips after a gulp that was almost loud enough for June to hear. ''Tell me June-ah, how are you getting ready for your role in the play?''