Chapter 40

WaRnInG : Long...

_____________

Jessi'Ka P.O.V

*5 Years Later*

Oh.

My.

God !!!!

Its Been 5 Years Already ! I Graduated College A Few Months Ago. So Yea I Guess You Can Say Im Still Fresh Outta College.

Me And Dune.... CTFU ! GUESS WHAT !? WE A COUPLE !!!

Bruh I Take Back Allllll That Shit I Said Bout How I Will Never Love Anybody Like I Loved Ju'Vari. FORGET IT ! AND FORGET HIM ! That Wasnt Even Love. I Was Just A Fool To Believe I Was In Love.

So Anyways, After That Night In The Stands, We Been Alot Closer, And After A Year Of Him Convincing Me That He Truely Loved Me, I Accepted His Relationship.

So We Been Together For 4 Years. And Its Been The Best 4 Years Of My Life. I Dint Have To Do Non Of The Extra Bullshit Like Fight Hoes Over Him, Cause He Man Enough To Put Them In They Place, About Me And Him. I Also Never Get Bored With Our Relationship Cause He Always Doing Little Things. Like Dates, Shopping, Buying Me Stuff. And Just Chillin Doin Nothing.

I Mean, I Like It. But He Always Going All Out, Spending All This Money On Me.

Im Not A Gold Digger, But I Will Accept The Things He Do, Because I Dont Have To Ask Or Anything, He Does It Willingly. No Strings Attatched. He A Good Man.

But To Be Honest. I Just Like The Simple Things.

-

I Have Had Sex With Dune. Multipule Times After That First Year Of Him Trying To Break Me Out Of My Trust Issues, And All That.

It Was Lovely..... Well, I Take That Back. It Was Like Eating Your Favorite Food All Day Everyday Not Getting Tired, Full, Or Sick From It. Just Indescribable !

He Says That It Wasnt Sex. That Sex Is Just Wanting Pleasure.

He Say He Was Making Love To Me. Each Time. And It Felt Amazing.

-

We Now Stay Together In A Huge House.

Im Talkin Like 2 Kitchens, 8 Bedrooms, 10 Bathrooms, A Huge Back yard, And Nice Front Yard, A Den, Game Room, And A Huge Front Room.

How We Get This Big Ass House? Because Right After We Graduated He Was In The NFL Draft. And Now He Play For The Miami Dolphines, And Im A Entrepreneur In My Own Architecture Business.

So Yeah. We Make That Money !!

-

But On The Real Though. Dune Been Actin Funny. Im Talkin Bout Secret Funny. He Seems Secretive, And Suspicious Lately....

This Is Wear My Trust Issues Come To Place.

I Aint Assuming Anything. But If This Bitch Cheatin !! Imma Cut Him And That Hoe !

Dune P.O.V

Hey Yall. Soooo... I Know Jessi Told Yall About Us.

Been Together For 4 Years. And I Love Her. I Plan On Spending The Rest Of My Life With Her, Maybe Have 4 Or 5 Kids From Her. She's The Love Of My Life.

Thats Bae.

-

But Anyways. Lately I Been Alittle Secretive With Her. I Plan On Asking Her, For Her Hand In Marraige.