Chapter 16

Ju'Vari P.O.V

Me And Jessi Was Just Chillin Walkin Round The Mall...

We Shoped At Forever 21, Aeropostal, Holister, And Etc.

I Was Walking Around With Jessi Carrying All Her 13 Heavy Ass Bags. The Chicke Really Knows How To Shop.

::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::

We Currently Are On Our Way To The Food Court.

"Imma Go Get Us Some Japanese Food, My Treat, Especially Since You Bought Me All That Stuff. I'll Be Back" She Said With A Huge Coolaid Smile.

"I Cant Go Witchu Ma??"

"Nahh Daddy, You Can Sit And Rest I Gotchu." She Said Then walking Off.

Jessi'Ka P.O.V

I Walked Across The Food Court To Japanese Kingdom.... On My Way There I Cought A Couple Eyes. But I Ignored Them.

When I Got There. I Waited In Line. It Was Moving Pretty Slow So I Decided To Chill On My Phone...

I Was In The Middle Of A Kik Conversation With Takendra. She Was Tellin Me Bout How Some Chick Was Tryna Holla At Jo'Siah (Her Bf) And How She Had Ta Beat Da Hoe Ass.

Then Somebody Tapped On My Shoulder.

"Um Excuse Me Ma?" I Turned Around To Meet This Fine Ass Boy, About 6'7, Caramel Colored Skinn, Black Eyes, A Thick Curly Afro.

"Uh Hey Wassup??" I Responded Back.

"Um You Gotta Guy?"

"Yeah, Why?"

"Oh Just Askin. I Respect That You Have A Man, But Can I Getcho Number, No Disrespect, No Side Shit, Jus Tryna Be A Good Friend Ma." He Said Lookin Me Dead In The Eyes With A Smile On His Face.

"Uhhhh Yea, Sure." We Exchanged Numbers.

"Oh Yea, And By The Way. My Name Is Dam'Iere, But People Call Me King. And You?"

"Jessi'Ka, But People Call Me Jessi."

"Cool, Nice To Meet You BabyGirl."

We Talked. Dam'Iere Was A Real Cool Person. He's Really Funny, Laid Back, And Jus Cool As Fuck.

I Paid For Our Food Then Waited For Him To Get And Pay For His Food Then We Walked Back To Me And Vari Table.

When I Came In Distance I Saw Some Girl Sittin At The Table Trying To Talk And Flirt With Ju'Vari, But He Was Lookin At His Phone Like He Wasnt Even Listening.

I Cleared My Throat.

The Chick Stopped Talking When She Saw Us And Rolled Her Eyes At Me.

I Just Shook That Shit Off.

Vari Head Shot Up And Mouth Instantly Came To A Smile. But When He Saw Dam'Iere His Smile Fell, And Eyes Narrowed, Full Of Anger And Hurt.

Ju'Vari P.O.V

I Couldnt Help But Smile When I Noticed This Thot Finally Stoped Talking. I Looked Up And Saw Jessi With Our Food. My Smile Got Bigger. But I Then Noticed Some Nigga Close Behind Her...

My Smile Fell. I Felt Hurt. And Angry That She Actually Left For 20 Minutes And Come Back With Another Nigga. Thats Disrespect On A Level I Dint Think A Female Like Jessi Could Reach Dawg. Thats Exactly Why We'on Luh These Hoes Bruh.

"Who That Bae?" I Said Referring To The Nigga She Came Back With. I Tryed To Pull Up A Fake Smile. But Failled.

"Ohh Bae, This Is Dam'Iere, King This Is My Bae Ju'Vari That I Was Tellin You About."

"Wassup Bruh?" He Spoke.

"Nuhn Nigga. But Wassup Witchu?"

"Watchu Mean"

"I Meeaann... You All Up With My Gurl Like She Yo Girl, Back The Fuck Up Bruh. Ion Like The Fact Thatchu So Close To Her" At This Point I Was Standing.

"Vari Chill It Aint All Like That" Jessi Spoke in.

"Nah Jessi'Ka Its Exactly Like That. You Want Another Nigga? Fine. But Dont Have Me Doin Shit Fo You When You Tryna Get At The Next Nigga. You Foul Jessi." With That I walked Away With My Hands In My Pockets.