Chapter 28

Jessi'Ka P.O.V

*3 Days Later* *Saturday Night*

Ok Soooooo. We Graduated Last Friday. And I Been In A Coma For 5 Days. Which BTW, Makes No Sence. But Aye ! All A G Can Do Is Thank God For Makin It Out. But These Three Days I Have Been Healing Up.

Vari Has Been Tending To My Every Need. He So Sweet ! I Just Wanna Lick Him. LITERALLY.

I Also Noticed My Dad Has Been Spending Alot Of Time With This 'Jess'Ayla' Lady Who Visited Me With Him At The Hostpital. She Had Hair And Some Facial Features Just Like Me And A Nice Shape, But I Dint Pay Her No Mind.

Im Not Looking To Replace My Mom With Her, Because I Have No Mom. But Im Just Gonna Get Along With Her, For My Dad. He Seems Pretty Interested In Her. And I Feel Like I Know Her From Somwhere But I Cant Put My Finger On It. But Ayee !

-

But Anywayssss ! Tonight Is My Close Friend Munchie LAST Graduation Party. He Throws One Every Year A Week After The Last Day Of School. Everybody And They Momma Know About It ! He Been Broadcastin The Shit Since The Last 3 Days Of School. If You Dont Know Munchie Lemme Tell You Bout Him.

Munchie Name Is Mykel. He's Now 19, Lightskinn, 6'7, A Little Muscular, Dark Brown Eyes, Have Really Thicke Long Hair, Cause He's A Mix Of Indian And American.

He's A Close Friend Of Mine. I Met Him My Summer Going To 8th Grade And He Was Going To 9th. We Talked Everyday And He Was Real Cool ! We Been Vibin.

Some Stuff Happened And He Stayed Back For Me, Cause I Was Tellin Him How I Would Be Going To HighSchool And I Would Be Alone. And He Said He Got Me. So When It Was Time For Me To Go To Highschool, I Found Out Thats What He Meant. I Felt Bad About It. And I Still Do. But He Says It Was No Problem.

But Anyways If You Knew Munchie, You Would Know That His Parties Always Be Bumpin !

-

So Tonight Me And Everybody In The House (Me, Vari, Kendra, Siah, Dai, King) Was Getting Ready For The Party.

I Had On My Cool Grey 11's, With My White Denim Shorts And Gray Croptop That Said 'Hatin Ass Hoes' In White. And My Hot Pink Stripped Bakini Underneith.

Vari Had On His Red And White 'Nautica' Swim Trunks And His Bred 11's And His Gold Rolex Watch And Chain.

After Everybody Finished Getting Ready It Was 9:27pm. The Party Started At 8.

We Always Have To Be Late So Everybody Be There And So Everybody Can See Us Stunt In There Lookin Fineee !

So We Left.

-

Everybody Just Split Up On A Nigga ! Kendra And Siah Doin' Who Knows What Upstairs ! Dai And King In The Pool ! And Vari Was Chillin With Some Peeps So I Guess Im By Myself Tonight ! #FUCKEM!✌

I Walked Out To The Backyard.

"Jessiiiiiiiii !!!!!!" Munchie Yelled. I Walked Over To Him Chillin In The Lawn Chairs Smoking A Blunt With Dune.

'See..... Me And Munchie Had Some Stuff Goin On. And He Introduced Me To One Of His Friends 'Dune' And Me And Dune Kinda Started Fuckin Around...

Munchie Knew. And Was Furious At First. But He Was Like Fuck It. Since We Were Never A Couple,  But He Cut Me Off For Like A Week. And Then We Made Up Or Whatever.

But Anyways Dune Was And Still Is My Bestfriend. We Dont Talk Like We Used To ' Like Me And Kendra' But We Still Talk.'

Dune Is 19, Darkskinn And Tall Like 6'8 He Always Gotta Fresh Cutt, And Swagg Game Always On Point. He Kinda Buff Cause He Been Playin Foodball Since Like Forever ! He Also Looks Alittle Like A Darkskinn Version Of BowWow. But With Nice Dark Brown Eyes.