Chapter 4

7:23 A.m

I Woke Up To My Alarm At 7  But Needed Time To Fully Wake Up. I Took A Quick 15 Minute Shower And Washed My Hair, I Quickly Lotioned My Body, Letting My Hair Air Dry, And Picked Out My Outfit. I Chose My Black Short Shorts, A Black And White Young&Reckless Tank, My Black And White Long Socks, Black And White Concords. And My Black And White Bandana.

I Was Lookin Goooood !

I Met Takendra In The kitchen She Was Wearing A Royal Blue Crop Top  White Tights Royal Blue And White Allstars And A Royal Blue And White Bandana.

Correction: WE Look Goooood !

We Grabed Our BookBags And Left.

We Left For School In My Car. When We Walked In The Double Doors, All Eyes Was On Us, The Heated Stares Of Hating Girls, And The Aluring Stares Of Their Men.

Ya Cant Get Mad That Your Dude Wants Us !

But There Were A Pair Of Eyes That Gave Meh Chills..... I Looked Around. And My Eyes Were Locked Into His.... Ju'Vari Jackson.... He Was 6'7, Light Brown Skin (Like Me), Had Dark Brown Eyes (Like Me), And Was A Little Muscular.

I Quickly Looked Away So That I Wouldnt Blush So quickly But Failed. He Noticed And Walked Over To Me At My Locker. I Turned To Look At Him. He Was Wearing A Black And white Young And Reckless Shirt, Black True Religion Jeans, Black And White Concords And A Black Beanie.

If We Were Together, That Would Be Some Power Couple Type Shit.

"May I Help You Boy"

"Yes Ma, I Be Seein You Round School, I Know You See A Nigga Starein, Butchu Act Like Yu'On Stunt Me, Dats What I Like About You Babygirl"

I Just  Stood There, Shocked That He Was Talking To Meh, And Confessin He Like Me. Like.....

"How Long You Been Watchin Meh?"

"For Some Time Ma, And I Want You Ta Be My Girl." He Said Getting Closer.

I Dont Know What To Respond With, I See Girls Give In To Guys, And Get They Heart Broken. Andddddd Ion Need That.

"This The First Time We Ever Talked, And You Expect Me To Just Go Out Witchu? Im Not One Of Them Thirsty Tricks That Fuck And Get Their Heart Broken Vari." I Said With A Straight Face.

He Looked At Me Like He Worshiped The Ground I Walked On, With A Smirk On His Face.

"Ight BabyGirl, Atlease Let Me Be Yo Friend First, And Work My Way Up"

Before I Get To Answer....

!! DDDIIINNNNGGGGGGGGG !!

The Bell Rung And I Closed My Locker Door.

To My Surprise, Ju'Vari Grabbed My Hand And We Walked To Our First Block Together. Hand In Hand.