Chapter 29

'Am i wrong?

For thinkin we could be something foreal?

Am i wrong? For trying to reach for things that i cant see?

Thats just how i feel.'
*Am I Wrong By, Nico And Vinz.*
♬♪♬

-
'We Ride And We Think Of Love.

The Times We Get Sick Of Love.

It Seems Like We Argue Everyday.

I Know I Must Behave, And You Made Your Mistakes.

And We Both Still Got Room Left To Grow.

Although Love Sometimes Hurt, I Still Put You First.

And We'll Make This Thing Work, But I Think We Should Take It Slow.

We're Just Ordinary People.'
*Ordinary People By, John Legend.
♬♪♬

-

Jessi'Ka P.O.V

Mannnnnn FUCK LOVE✌ !

On The Real Doe. Love Aint For Me.

I Been In My Room For 4 Years Not Eating Or Drinking. Just Dieing....

'BANG BANG BANG' !!

"MANNNNNN Jessi Getcho Sad Ass Out The Fuckin Room Now ! You Been In There For 4 Fuckin Days Bitch !" Kendra Screamed Bamming On My Door.

Ok So. Maybe Not 4 Years, But Hell ! The Past 4 Days Has Been Like Hell ! Shit Felt Like 4 Damn Years. But I Bet Even Then I'd Still Be In My Room Sad And Shit Listening To Sad Ass Songs Thats Not Making My Situation Any Better.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ! BANGING ON MY DOOR LIKE YOU THE FUCKIN POLICE BITCH MOVE!!!" I Screamed In Kendra Face Yanking My Door Open.

"I Know Yo Ass Sad And All.... But... BITCH HAVE YOU  LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND!? YELLIN IN MY FACE LIKE YOU OWN SHIT? BITCH" She Said Stareing At Me Like I Had 2 Heads.

"Oh Hellllllllllll No !!! Watch Yall God Damn Mouth In My House Fo' I Knock 2 Years Off Both Of Yall Lifes !" My Dad Yelled From His Office.

He Been Home More Often, Now Since Jess'Ayla Been Living With Us.

Jess'Ayla Is The Lady My Dad Been Feeling. She Dont Really Say Anything. To Us. She Just Kinda Stare At Me Mostly. Like Damn Bitch ! You See Something You Like?!

-

I Bet You Wondering Why The Fuck I Been Locked In My Room For 4 Days. Welllll. Flashback Time.

*Flash Back*
-Munchie Grad Party

"Oh Helllll Noo !!!"

*Conversation Over*

Damn ! Kendra Just Hung The Phone Up And Grabbed Me, Dragging Me And Dai In The House And Up The Stairs. She Was Maddddd !!

"DAMNNNNNN !!! Jessi, Kendra, And Dai ! What. The. Actual. Fuckkkk ! Yall Beat Them Hoes Asses With No Problem !" Siah Big Goofy Drunk Ass Yelled Waving His Hands Everywhere.

Kendra Walked Past Him Completly Ignoring Him.

We Went In Every Door We Saw, All The Rooms, And Bathrooms, Then We Came To The Last Door...

Kendra Kicked The Door In, Which Led To A Nice Bergundy And Beige Room. But What I Saw I Wish I dint.....

Ju'Vari Naked Fucking That Bitch La'Quisha !!

HELL YEAH, LA'QUISHA. The Same Bitch That Stabbed Me In The Stomach.

I Was Frozen To The Spot I Stood In....

My Eyes Not Once Blinking...

"J-J-Vari??" I Choked Out His Name.

He Just Looked At Us. Not Saying A Word..... Then He Slid Out Of Her And Sat On The Edge Of The Bed With His Face Burried In His Hands.

Next Thing I Know Is Kendra OnTop Of That Naked Bitch Throwin Blows From Left To Right To The Hoe Face.

I Just Watched.. I Couldnt Even Do Anything !

Vari Put His Clothes On And Started Walking Up To Me. He Stretched His Arms Out And Tried To Pull Me Into A Hug. I Just Backed Away.

I Couldnt Touch Him ! Cause If I Did..... His Ass Would Be Shedding Pounds Of Blood By The Second.

"Jessi I-"

"Jessi Im Sorry My Ass !! Bitch Fuck I Look Like? Sombody You Can Pile Yo 'Im Sorrys' On? I Aint Stupid Fuck Boy, I Saw This Shit With MY OWN EYES This Time. Mannnnn ! Vari, Fuck Out My Face Fo I Drop Kick Yo Ass ! Bitch You See A Dude Walking On The Side Of Me You Quick To Say ' Jessi You Foul' No Bitch You Foul ! Vari Fuck Yo Apologies ! Ion Wanna Hear Em So Save Them Shits For That Bitch You Was Fucking ! Betchu None Of The Hoes On This Planet Would Ride Fo Yo Big Stupid Ass Like I Would !"

I Walked Over And Pulled Kendra Off Her And Punched That Bitch Dead In The Nose.

As I Was Walking Out Kendra Punched Ju'Vari Right In The Jaw And We Left His Ass.

*Flash Back Over*

So Yep. Ju'Vari Cheated On Me.... AGAIN... CTFUU ! I HATE HIS ASS WITH A PASSION NOW. I MUST HAVE LOST MY MIND IN THESE 4 DAYS. CAUSE THIS SHIT IS FUNNY TO ME !

But Anyways Love Aint For Me, All That Shit, Blah Blah !

When I Came Home That Night I Turned My Phone Off And Threw It Somewhere. And Cried In The Shower, And As Soon Ass I Came Out I Went Staright To Bed...

I Been Crying Since Then. I Stoped On My 3rd Day. But I Still Feel The Urge. Its Just That I Cant.

-

I Opened My Blinds And Started Making Up My Bed, Cleaning Up My Room, And Closet, And Bathroom. I Found My Phone And i Just Put It On Charge And Turned It On.

I Went To The Bathroom And Did My Morning Routine. When I Was Done I Picked Out Some Peach Holister Sweats, A Wife Beater, My Nike Socks And Nike Slides. I Put It On, And Tied My Hair In A Pony Tale.

I Walked Downstairs And Got Me A Hotpocket. As It Was Warming Up I Saw That Jess'Ayla Was Stareing At Me Hard As Fuck.

"May I Help You Bitch? Like Damn, Look Somewhere Else!" I Yelled At Her. She Just Chuckled, Got Up And Left.

WIERD ASS BITCH - I Thought.

'BEEP BEEP BEPP... FOOD. IS. READY.' The Microwave Spoke In Its Robot Ass Voice.

I Took My Shit And Went Back Up Stairs.

-

I Waited For My Hotpocket To Cool Off And Got My Phone.

I Had 542 Messages, 612 Kik Messages, 56 Tweets, 92 Facetimes, And More.

Most were From Ju'Vari. I Just Looked At My Phone Sooo Blank Like:

-_______-!

I Deleted His Number And All His Texts Without Even Reading Them. I deleted All My Voicemails Too.. I Really Dint Care For His Bullshit.

I Know Yall Might Think Im Over Reacting, But Listen To Me Real Quick: If You Give A Boy Your Time Of Day, Your V card, Your Love, And You Holding This Sameeeeee Nigga Down, Fighting Hoes Over Him, He All Up In Your Bed, And Yo Dad Actually Approve Of Him. Plus !!! You Turn ALL HIS Problems Into YALL Problems, Even Dealing With His Crazy Obsessed Ass Ex And Shit And He Just Goes And Cheat On You. MULTIPUL TIMES... YOU MIGHT TAKE HIS NO GOOD ASS BACK. But Lemme Tell You..

YO ASS BETTA WAKE UP. OPEN THEM EYES. SMELL THE COFFEE AND THE MOTHERFUCKIN ROSES THIS FINEEEEE ASS MORNING, CAUSE BITCH YOU CAN DO BETTER !

Fuck Him And Those Hoes He Aint Drop Yet !✌

Good Luck To Him And That Bitch.