Chapter 7

I Walked Up To My Room. To Find Takendra All Up In My Bed As Usual..

"Ooooooooo, I Saw Erythangggg, Yu Got That Boy Feelin Yu, Dont Fuck Up Jessi" She Said When She Noticed I Came In.

"I Got This, Damn Nigga. Chilll..... Wait.... You Was Watchin Us??"

"Yepppp, I Saw That Kiss Too ! Aye Lemme Tell You, He A Keeper. But His Ex..... Alie'Yah.... That Bitch Crazy." She Said Then Walking Out.

Tuhhhh I Wunn Stuntin No Ex Chick.Mannnnm That Hoe Aint Gone Try Me

Alie'Yah P.O.V

Yea Yea. Im Alie'Yah, Ju'Vari Ex. Mannnnn He Tryna Fuck With This Chick Named Jessi'Ka.... Tuhhh, Fuck Dat Hoe. If She Wana Stay Alive She Would Stay Away From My Man...

I Watched As They Talked In The Car.
He Really Tryin Meh

Then They Got Closer.... AND KISSED !!
DUHFUCKK !! Dis Hoe Got To Go !

Jessi'Ka P.O.V

7:46 P.m

I Already Took My Shower.

I Lotioned My Body, I Put On My Matching Black&White Victoria Secrete Panty And Bra Set. And Picked Out My White Half Shirt, With My Blue RunAwayDreamz Keepers Shorts. My White AllStars, And My Blue&White Long Socks.

I Grabbed My Matching Blue&White Clutch Bag And Phone.

I Sat On The Kitchen Counter, Scrolling Throung Instagram.

Then A Knock Came On The Door.

Excitement Rushed Trough Me. I Ran To The Door.

When I Opened A Door There Was NoBody There. Just A Brick With A Note Tied To It.

I Looked Around. Nobody Was Out Side. I Brought The Brick With The Note Tied To It Inside.

I Sat Back On The Counter. And Unfolded The Note.

It Red:
If You Valued Your Worthless Life You'd Stay Away From My Man, You Dumb Bitch
- Alie'Yah

In Red Pen.

Worthless Life? My Man? Dumb Bitch? DuhhFuckkk?!

Who Ever This Hoe THINK She Talkin To Must Be Sumbody Else. Cause She Dont Know Meh Or The Damage Contol I Could Do To Her Face.

I Just Sat The Note On The Counter, And Was Walking To The Door To Throw The Brick Away When As Soon As I Put My Hand On The Door Nob The DoorBell Rung.

Immediately I Swung The Door Open In Frustration Due To A Thought That Some Hoe Who Doesnt Know Me, Who Just Threatened meh. Could Be At My Door Step. I Was Ready To Tear Some Ass Up. The Brick In My Hand Was Ready To Bust A Bitch Head Wide Open.

But It Wasnt Some Trick. It Was A Male. A Very Sexy Male.... It Was Ju'Vari. Dressed In A White 'Cali For NIA' Shirt, Some Red Jeans, And The New Red And White 'Carmines 6's' !!!

This Nigga Looked Fresh And Fine Asf

He Looked At Me With Such Confusion. At That Point I Was Ready To Run UpStairs Into My Bed And Hide Under My Sheets In Complete Embaressment. But I Just Signaled For Him To Come On In.

I Sat On The Kitchen Counted, And Suprisingly He Got In Between My Legs. I Couldnt Help But Bite My Lip..

He Tilted My Head So That We Was Looking Directly Towards Each Other, Then He Spoke, "Please Tell Me Why I Knock On The Door, To See My Sexy Date, Greet Me With A Brick, Almost To My Face?"

I Was Left Speechless By The Embaressment That Was Rushing Over Me Again.

I Just Simply Gave Him The Note.

He Read It And, Frowned.

He Hugged Me Close To His Heart, I Could Hear His Heart Beat
'Thu-Thump.. Thu-Thump.. Thu-Thump'

He Finally Spoke.

"Im So Very Sorry. If Anything Like This Or Worse Happen Again. Tell Me."

"I Dont Need A Man To Protect Me. I Can Handle My Weight. And If She Dont Know What She Messin With, Then She Wont Be A Problem At All Vari." Biting My Lip, I Say As Sweet And Seducive As Possible.

"Ight Ma, You Ready?"

I Nod My Head And We Proceed To The Door.

I Lock Up, And He Open The Door For Me. I Get In And Watch Ad His Body Jog To The Drivers Side.

He Gets In And The Smile He Give's Me Alone Could Stop Wars And Cure Cancer.