Chapter 22

Jessi'Ka P.O.V

Alie'Yah Hit Vari In The Head With The Gun, And Looked At Me, She Call Her Self Cracking Her Knuckles Or Whatever And As Her Fist Came In 10 Inches Of My Face I Kicked Her In The Nose. She Fell BackWards And I Got Loose Of The Last Knot. When I Looked, Vari Was Knocked Out And She Was Gone..... The Fuckkk !

-

I Helped Ju'Vari Off The Floor, And Took Him To My Bathroom To Freshen Him Up.

I Made Him Sit On The Toiletseat And I Began To Wipe The Blood From Him Nose, And Wash His Face Up.

"Jessi Im Really Sorry Just Let Me Explain Plea-"

"No Need Bro. You Played Me.... I Give You That. Nobody Has Did That Before. And That Shit Aint Cool But I Forgive You. Just Drop It. We're Done..... After This Just Leave." I Said Cutting Him Off.

"But Jessi-"

"Dont." -___-

-

I Finished Cleaning Him Up, And I Escorted Him Out. He Left And I Went To Sleep.

-

2:45 P.m

"Wake Up ! Wake Up ! Wake Uuuuuppppppp !" Kendra Screamed In My Face.

"Mannnnnn, Fuck Out My Face Bruh I Aint In The Mood Kendra."

"Nahhhhhh Bitch, If I Have To, I WILL Drag You Outta Bed."

I No Longer Felt The Need To Sleep... There Would Be No Use. She Would Drag Me Out, And Wouldnt Let Me Go Til I Was Downstairs.

"Im Up..."

"Ok ! Soooooo Since We Have The Rest Of The Day Together Before School Tomorro, And Since There's A Party Tonight.... Im Takeing The Liberty Of Dragin Yo Ass There. And Getting You Wasted, Whether You Like It Or Not."

-_________________-

Mannnnnn Ion Think I Could Get More Straight Faced Than I Was. She Knew The Situitaion Damn Well, And Ion See Why She Trynna Get Me Outta Bed And Go To A Party. And For What?? Im Just Gonna Get Into It With Some Random Hoe. And Then Come Home And Snapp On Her For Takeing Me. Its Like I See The Fucking Future !

"Now Get Up"

-

Next Thing I Know. Im In My 3's, Black Skinny's, Red CropTop, Versace Necklace, And Earings To Match, With My Hair In A High Tucked Bun.

I Met Takendra Downstairs And We Left.

-

"Wassup Ma??"

"Yassssss ! Wassup King??"

Yall Remember Dam'Iere?? A.k.A King?? Yeah, They At His Party.

"Nuhnnn Jus Been Thinkin Boutchu Lately"

"Why?? Lol I Mean, You Have My Number, Why Yu'on Use It??"

"Ohhhh Yeaahhhhhh ! I Forgot Bout That. But I Been Seein You Round School, Why Yu'on Holla At Uh Nigga? And I Seen Yo Bad Ass Fuck That Girl Up Too, You Feisty Ma... I Like That."

"Bol You Saw That??"

"Hell Yeah ! How Can You Miss A Fight Like That?! But I Was Cheerin You On Gurl 'Fuck Em Up!!" He Said Clapping His Hands Acting Gay. He Had Me Rollin !!

(Ion Have Shit Against Gays. Its Just How He Did It)

-

Next Thing I Know This Bitch All Up In My Face Talkin Bout 'Why You In My Man Face?' Like Duhfuck??