Chapter 11

He Opened His Mouth To Speak.

"I Dont Know."

-_____-

"How Do You Not Know?" I Asked With Hella Attitude.

"I Mean. I Dont Know Why Im Doing This. I Love You So Much, Since I First Saw You. Your The Love Of My Life. Jessi'Ka..... I Dint Want To Even Associate With You Then, Because I Wasnt Ready For Your Love. I Was A Stupid, Careless Child. I Was Scared I Would Fuck Everything Between Us Up. So I Waited. I Would Wait Til Eternity And Beyond For Your Love. I Know we're Too Young To Even Be Thinking About Love. But..... I Just Know That The Way I Feel About You, I Have Never Felt For Anyone Else But My Mother. She Was All I Had And Now.... Now.... Now I Have You. I Guess What Im Trying To Say Is.... Im Doing All This Out Of Love. I Would Do Anything For You To Be Mine, So I Can Do This All The Time.... Jessi'Ka Teihleria Simmions. Will You Be My Girl?"

WELL DAMN. •﹏•

Jessi'Ka P.O.V

By The Time He Said That, We Were To My House.

I Took A Long Look At Him, And Got Out The Car.

Walking Up To The Door With Ju'Vari Close Behind Me. I Turned To Face Him.

"Vari.... Nobody Has Ever Said Something So Beautiful And Completely Honest Like You Just Have. Juvari Karon Jackson. Yes I Would Love To Be Your Girl !" ↖(^▽^)

I Jumped Into His Arms And Looked Up At Him.

He Had The Biggest KoolAid Smile I EVER Seen !!!

He Kissed Me And Let Me Down.