Chapter 35

Christina P.O.V

Fuckin A Bitch Appetite Up And Shit. ALWAYS. Like Damn Hoe, Sitcho Ass Down Somewhere.

Anyways.

Hi Yall. Im Christina. 5'8 Semi Lighskinn, Skinny Thicke, I Wear Bomb Ass Weave. 100% Allways On Point- Weave, And Clothes. And Have Dark Blue Eyes.

I Know Yall Probly Thinkin Im Fake Or Some Shit. NAHHHHH KIDDD ! Everything Jessi Told You Is True. We Are Bestfriends. Im 100 With Her, And She Is To Me. I Know Bout That Situation With Her Ex And ALL That. And Thats Fucked Up. His Ass Wunn Spiked, Drunk, Or High ! Bitch Just Cheated Just To Cheat. The Fuck? Where They Do That At?! But She Be Pissin Me Off Sometimes...

But Anyways I Gotta Get Ready For Practice, For Jessi Be Down My Throat Again !

✌BYE YALL !✌

Jessi'Ka P.O.V

"Ok. 5, 6, 7, 8..."

We Was Doing Good ! The Stunts Were Comeing In Fanatical ! All The Toe Touches, Pipes, Flips, Springs, Hurkeys, Where Perfect, And On Cue ! Im Proud Of My Girls !!! We Workes Hard, And Where Gonna Work Even Harder For International.

We Ended Practice With 'Portion C' Which Is What We Called Our CroudStopper. It Attracts Alot Of People Attention, And Rally's Them Up, Getting Them Hype, Bringing In More Future Students.

They LOVE It. It Consisted Of Springs, Flips And Stunts. It Was Very Hard. But We Make It Look Easy.

When We Where Done It Was About 6:30. Everybody Got Into Their Splits. (When We End I Talk To Them, So They All Stretch Out In Splits.)

"OKAY ! Girls.... The Shit Yall Pulled Just Now, WAS FUCKING AWESOME ! Mannnnnn  ! I Hope Yall Do This Shit Exactly The Same Way When We're At A Game. Expecially At Nationals Too ! Everything Was Perfect... Jasmine, Your Toetouch At The End Was Kinda Off, Felicia You Need To Work Harder, Those Hurkeys Where Sloppy, But Overall Yall Did Great ! I Hope You Keep Up The Good Spirite, And Try To Better Yourselfs On Your Weaknesses. Im Done Talking Now. Be Safe, And Dont Do Anything Stupid." With That Said They Gathered Their Things And Left.

As Head CheerLeader, I Had To Make Sure.

-

"Jesssss !" I Heard Somebody Scream As I Was Walking Out.

When I Turned Around I Was Face To Face With Dune... Well Face To Chest, Since He Taller Than Me.

"Yes Sir?"

"I-Uh-Wanted To Know If You Wanted To Um Know If-"

"To Know What Dune? Dont Be Shy Boy
" I Said Cutting Him Off.

"I Wanted To Know If I Could Take You Out Later At Say 8?" By Now It Was 6:57, And We Where Just Getting To My Dorm From Our Walk. The Field Wasnt Even That Far, We Was Just Taking Our Sweet Ass Time.

"Word." I Said.

"Dang Jess I Thought You Was Gone Shut Me Down, Like Our Kiss." He Spoke Back Looking Down At Me.

I Just Stared At Him, And Leaned Up Kissing Him Again, Like Last Time, But More Passionatly.

The Kiss Got Heated And We Broke Apart.

"Ight Lemme Go, For I Dont Even Be Ready By 8." I Said Laughing A Bit.

He Chuckled And Gave Me A Peck On The Lips Before He Turned Around To Leave.

"Oh Yeah ! Wear Something Casual." He Shouted.