Chapter 37

Jessi'Ka P.O.V

I Was Sitting In His Car, While He Drove, When 'Lifestyle' By Rich Gang Ft. Young Thug, And Rich Homie Quan.❤

This My Cut, So Yall Know I Had To Killit !

I Was Just Rappin Along, Singin The Parts, Killin Them Hoes Outchea ! I Was Really Feelin Myself, Even Twerkin In My Seat A Lil Bit, That I Aint Even Know We Where At A Familliar House, And Dune Was Just Video Taping Me.

"Say Hi To IG Jessi"

I Showed All Out ! I Moved Onto His Lap, Then Took The Phone From Him. "Sup Insta !!! Ya Girl Jessi Here ! Thats Bae Yall Already Know" I Said Pointing To Dune. "Say Bye To Insta Bestfriend."

"Aye Watch This." He Said In The Camera, Then Kissed Me. And Pulled Away. I Was Blushin M.a.A.d Harddd ! And The Video Ended

We Was Watchin It Together And Was CTFUUUU !

He Tagged Me And Posted It. "We A Messsssss" I Said Laughing. Then Moving Back To My Seat.

"Yeah But That Kiss Doeeee" He Said As We Got Out.

-

"JESSI'KA !? THATS YOU BABY??!" Mama Said Hugging Me. Thats What I Called Dunes Mom, Since She Was Like A Mom To Me.

"Yes Mama" I Said Laughing.

"GIRLLLLLL ! YOU JUST DONT KNOWWWW ! That Boy Been Talkin Boutchu Chy ! He Was Like Oh 'Mama I Miss Jessi' 'Oh Mama Why She Aint Text Me Yetttt' I Almost Cut That Fool. You Got My Son Sprung. Even After 6 Years ! Had Him Lookin Like A Chicken With Its Head Cutt Off Whenever Yall Wasnt Textin, Or On The Phone, Or That OovoO Shit" She Said. Dune Just Stared At Her With The 'Bitch Really?' Look On His Face.

"Cut Yo Eyes At Me Again, And You Wont Have Non." She Said So Serious At Dune. Which Had Me Crackin Uppp ! I Was Deadddd !

-

Mama Had Me Diein The Whole Time We Was There ! And She Cooked Some A1 Ass Soul Food ! Mannnn ! I Tore That Food Up !

We Left At Like 10 And Went To The Beach...

I.

Dont.

Know.

Who The Hell.

Goes.

To The Motherfuckin Beach.

At 10 At Night !

But Hell. We Did !

-

We Where Just Walking Along The Shore, Letting The Small Waves Hit Our Feet, With Our Shoes&Socks In One Hand, And Holding Eachother Hand With The Other.

It Was So Peaceful.

We Just Walked And Talked About Any And Everything. It Felt So Nice.

"Hey Dune?"

"Yeah?" He Asked Looking Down At Me.

"Thank You."

"For What?"

"For This Perfect Little Date. Even Though It Wasnt Really A Date." I Said Laughing.

"Anytime.... Um Jessi?"

"Yea"

"You Know I Love You Right?"

I Stopped And Looked At Him Like He Grown Too Heads.

Dune P.O.V

"Um Jessi?"

"Yea" She Answered.

"You Know I Love You Right?"

She Stopped And Looked At Me Like I Was Crazy.

DAMN ! - I Thought...

"I-Uh-Um...." She Dint Even Know What To Say.

"Im Soo Sorry Jessi'Ka. I Forgot.... You Dont Feel The Same Anyways. Imma Always Come Second To Some Nigga To You. Lemme Just Drop You off" I Spat The Last 3 Sentences.

She Dint Say Anything Just Followed.

This Why I Dont Do Love, Cause I Get Shut Down. Jessi'Ka Was My First And Only Love. And She Always Would Shut Me Down Like I Was A Computer Or Some Shit ! I Always Was Second. I Guess Im Not Worth Bein First. Well Man Fuck It Then !