trente deux - Marco

You and Marco were currently at a bridal shop along with Yoomin and other bridesmaids looking for dresses to wear. The color scheme Yoomin chose for her bridesmaids to wear is baby pink.

Everyone was looking around the store for the right dress and your boyfriend was helping too.

"Marco, how does this look?" you put a mid-length dress in front of you.

"It looks pretty. You should try it on." he replied.

"Okay, then can you look for other dresses while I got try this on?" he gives a thumbs off and wanders off to look for a different dress.

He picks up two more dresses from the rack and heads over to the fitting room.

"Y/N, I found two more dresses for you~" Marco sang.

You stepped out from behind the curtain, "Can you give it to the employee for me?"

Marco nods and hands it over before taking a look at you with the dress on.

"It looks good on you," was the first thing he said.

"Thanks, but I don't like the design."

"Try on the other dresses I got for you then~"

You tried the dresses Marco found for you and you fell in love with the last one and decided to go for that one.

"Aren't I a good personal shopping helper?" Marco asked.

"Sure, whatever floats your boat, babe."